Halo The Master Chief Collection Graphics

grangervoldemort

Anyone know if the graphics will be updated for all the games? Or will the games still have the original graphics from release? Please provide source. Thanks

- Core i5 3570k
- GA-Z77X-D3H -- REV 1.0

- Samsung Green 8GB DDR3 C11 1600Mhz 30nm
- Gigabyte HD 7870 OC Windforce 3x 2GB

- Corsair TX 650W

- Asus Xonar D2X PCI-E

- TP-Link Wireless N Adapter TL-WDN4800
- Bluetooth Adapter - TRUST 17772

- OS Drive Crucial MX500 500GB

- Samsung BluRay ODD

Lian Li SATA power switch BZ-H06B
BitFenix Recon Internet-Connected Fan Controller
Zalman CNPS9500AT with Zalman ZM-CS5B CNPS Clip Support

Who knows man, we’ll have to see what happens. The thing I’m worried about is the game going to have a huge following and if so for how long?  

We’ve got the division out tomorrow, apex is running FPS shooters because it’s free, kids still playing fortnite. 

I’ll be pissed off it dies fast it doesn’t blow up like it should

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme 

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x 

Be quiet 500dx 

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x

5 minutes ago, Gohardgrandpa said:

Who knows man, we’ll have to see what happens. The thing I’m worried about is the game going to have a huge following and if so for how long?  

We’ve got the division out tomorrow, apex is running FPS shooters because it’s free, kids still playing fortnite. 

I’ll be pissed off it dies fast it doesn’t blow up like it should

fortnite kids dont care about halo. neither do apex ones. and noone cares about division since they fucked up the first one. ubi just doesnt seem to realize it. i was hyped when division was announced but i quickly regretted buying it. and division 2 very much looks like the same shit. they give more skills and features and whatever but what division needs is a soul. some real substance. a real story line that doesnt feel like one side quest after another .....anyway im getting offtrack.

im certainly quite interested in halo coming to pc. i played the first one when it came out and loved it. man how many lan parties we filled with it. then 2 came only for vista and noone cared and then rest was console and so now i would be quite interested in playing the story from beginning to end. dont care much about multiplayer.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3