Dissenter - The comment section of the internet - And a severe game-changer for free speech

Ruckus42

and pewdiepie endorsed a new streaming platform, how long will it take for the mainstream to start calling that site alt-right and every ism in the book

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

40 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

and pewdiepie endorsed a new streaming platform, how long will it take for the mainstream to start calling that site alt-right and every ism in the book

What platform?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

3 minutes ago, Sauron said:

What platform?

dlive

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

7 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

dlive

They don't seem to have much of a stance on moderation either way ? at least, it doesn't appear in any of their marketing. The only difference I see between them and Twitch is the monetization scheme and the way the infrastructure works.

I'd be a bit concerned about the economical aspect though, it's not entirely clear from their description of the service how exactly they can afford to maintain the infrastructure without advertisements and without taking any cut from the donations. "Blockchain" is a bit of a buzz word at the moment and I'm not sure they aren't just running on spurious investment. That's beside the point though.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*