Computer Works Fine But No Display On Monitor Or TV

L S D

Lads, please help. I have a computer build and everything works fine but sadly no display on monitor or TV. I  T R I E D  E V E R Y T H I N G. I tried resetting the BIOS, reseat ing the RAM, replaced the VGA and HDMI cables, made sure everything was tight in the slots, checked for damage to the GPU ports, turned everything off, press and hold the power button for 2 min and uninstalled the motherboard battery and reinstalled it after 30 min. I'm running out of options at this point. Please help...

Well clearly not everything is working fine if you're getting no display......

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1. Is this a new build or did it just stop working out of the blue?

2. What specs

3. Try taking out the graphics card, and running on mobo alone ( assuming you have integrated graphics )

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

1. It's a new build

2. Asus P5ND/ Intel core 2 quad Q6600/ GTX 670/ 5GB DDR2 dual channel memory 800MHZ

3. Already did. The motherboard doesn't have an onboard display. I think you would need an adapter, which I don't have 

12 minutes ago, L S D said:

1. It's a new build

2. Asus P5ND/ Intel core 2 quad Q6600/ GTX 670/ 5GB DDR2 dual channel memory 800MHZ

3. Already did. The motherboard doesn't have an onboard display. I think you would need an adapter, which I don't have 

That hardware is a bit old. Assuming you bought them secondhand, do you know that they were working before you got them? Also, how exactly did you get 5 GB of RAM? Try with one stick only.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler