Battlefield 5 BSOD

This is my second post about this and i cant find an answer after 10-20 minutes bat 5 BSOD i need help

also any tips to lower cpu usage in the game to thanks

(Take anything I say with a grain of salt)

[Main Pc] CPU, i5 9600k GPU, Asus Strix RTX 2060, RAM, 16b Team Group Delta RGB, PSU, Seasonic Px-750 plat , Cooler, Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite ML120L RGB, Storage, 500gb Samsung 950 evo/1tb WD blue/2tb HDD,Case, Enermax ECA3520. + some cooler master RGB fans

[Laptop] Dell G3, i7-8750H (Turbo 4.2 Ghz), Gtx 1050 ti , 8gb 2669 mhz, 128gb nvme ssd, 1tb HDD

[Server]

[Consoles] Pretty much almost every popular one you can think of besides for like Xbox and some Sega Stuff( Playstation especially)

[Mobile Devices] iPhone XR 64gb (Red) gb, iPad Air 2 128gb, Space Grey,  Ipod Shuffle Space Grey

23 minutes ago, Lagercat1 said:

This is my second post about this and i cant find an answer after 10-20 minutes bat 5 BSOD i need help

also any tips to lower cpu usage in the game to thanks

[Main Pc] CPU, i3 7350k ( 5GHZ@1.355v)   ?

If so this has to be one of the funniest posts i've seen in a while.

@TrigrH Well its true... lol  i got it for like $150 so not the worse deal. (also it was that or a Pentium so ye)

[Main Pc] CPU, i5 9600k GPU, Asus Strix RTX 2060, RAM, 16b Team Group Delta RGB, PSU, Seasonic Px-750 plat , Cooler, Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite ML120L RGB, Storage, 500gb Samsung 950 evo/1tb WD blue/2tb HDD,Case, Enermax ECA3520. + some cooler master RGB fans

[Laptop] Dell G3, i7-8750H (Turbo 4.2 Ghz), Gtx 1050 ti , 8gb 2669 mhz, 128gb nvme ssd, 1tb HDD

[Server]

[Consoles] Pretty much almost every popular one you can think of besides for like Xbox and some Sega Stuff( Playstation especially)

[Mobile Devices] iPhone XR 64gb (Red) gb, iPad Air 2 128gb, Space Grey,  Ipod Shuffle Space Grey

9 hours ago, Lagercat1 said:

@TrigrH Well its true... lol  i got it for like $150 so not the worse deal. (also it was that or a Pentium so ye)

Well the reasons battlefield V is causing a BSOD:

BFV wants at least 8 threads you have 4. which in turn is meaning your CPU is 100% loaded and the bottleneck, as for the BSOD you need to use more voltage to hold 5ghz.

All BFV is doing is proving that your overclock is unstable when your crappy CPU gets a full 100% realistic workload.

@TrigrH the thing is its stable in every other game and Aida 64. Also i removed the overclock and it still bsod

[Server]

@TrigrH ok edit i would like to appoligize for not listening and i put 1.4v now and its fine?

[Server]

3 hours ago, Lagercat1 said:

@TrigrH ok edit i would like to appoligize for not listening and i put 1.4v now and its fine?

Awesome, if you can cool the cpu while at 1.4v then you are now stable, from personal experience battlefield V is a harder load on the CPU than some stress tests.

@TrigrH I can cool it fine, got an decent  aio. At most with the stock fan and pump curves it spikes to 80 then settles back down to like 75 on 100% usage

9 hours ago, TrigrH said:

Awesome, if you can cool the cpu while at 1.4v then you are now stable, from personal experience battlefield V is a harder load on the CPU than some stress tests.

[Server]