Halo MCC finally on PC

Master Delta Chief

The time has come... The time Halo is on PC again. And guess what, it's not only releasing on the Windows Store, but also on STEAM. Take that Deep Silver.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-pc-halo-reach

https://store.steampowered.com/app/976730/Halo_The_Master_Chief_Collection/

Desktops

- The specifications of my almighty machine:

MB: MSI Z370-A Pro || CPU: Intel Core i3 8350K 4.00 GHz || RAM: 20GB DDR4  || GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX1070 || Storage: 1TB HDD & 250GB HDD  & 128GB x2 SSD || OS: Windows 10 Pro & Ubuntu 21.04

I’m sure they will charge for each game if they can. All i want is halo 3, that’s it 

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme 

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x 

Be quiet 500dx 

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x

I'm really excited this is finally happening, but god damn that was a ridiculously long wait.

I think Microsoft are making some moves to cosy up to PC and Steam. I honestly think all of this is a prelude to whatever ecosystem they think they can build for the next Xbox Generation, maybe something a lot more closely tied with PC, blurring the lines a bit.

Athan is pronounced like Nathan without the N. <3

7 hours ago, Gohardgrandpa said:

I’m sure they will charge for each game if they can. All i want is halo 3, that’s it 

That's not the case and you know that as much as everyone else. Microsoft isn't going to charge you for each Halo game in the MCC. You pay for the entire collection. This isn't going to be Telltale style.

Desktops

MB: MSI Z370-A Pro || CPU: Intel Core i3 8350K 4.00 GHz || RAM: 20GB DDR4  || GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX1070 || Storage: 1TB HDD & 250GB HDD  & 128GB x2 SSD || OS: Windows 10 Pro & Ubuntu 21.04

Haha telltale style was the best way to word that one. Are they releasing it all at once? 

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme 

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x 

Be quiet 500dx 

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x

24 minutes ago, Gohardgrandpa said:

Haha telltale style was the best way to word that one. Are they releasing it all at once? 

No, they are not. They're releasing it in stages. Check out the link I posted in the post for more information

Desktops

2 hours ago, TheBritishVillain said:

I wonder how much it will be? ?

Prolly 80 bucks

3 hours ago, TheBritishVillain said:

I wonder how much it will be? ?

Will be sold separately.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-the-master-chief-collection-is-coming-to-pc-e/1100-6465506/

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

On 3/14/2019 at 1:51 PM, Master Delta Chief said:

That's not the case and you know that as much as everyone else. Microsoft isn't is going to charge you for each Halo game in the MCC. You don't pay for the entire collection. This isn't  is going to be Telltale style.

12 hours ago, Raskolnikov said:

I stand corrected with my previous statement regarding that you will be paying for the entire collection, which in this case isn't true as said in the news article. It might be a good thing, but it all depends on the pricing and I honest to god hope it ain't going to be much. Nevertheless, I'll personally will be using the Game Pass for the time being anyways. 

Desktops

I hope my Xbox Version gets "upgraded" to PC as well.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"