Is this decent? I honestly don’t know.

9 hours ago, star_pilot475 said:

I’m sorry I asked.

Don't be!
Everyone should ask and not be insulted by it.

Its just that at a certain price range its impossible to make somewhat good PSU. ANd the cheapest somewhat decent units are something like be quiet System Power 9 and Xilence Performance A+ wich aren't available in the US.

THere are other units like Corsair CX but only the new one with the "white Label", not the one you got, often with mail in rebate stuff...

9 hours ago, star_pilot475 said:

I just couldn’t afford the insane 80 plus plaitinums you guys are rocking. It’s 80 plus, it’s corsair, it’s good enough for me. 

...wich got a replacement years ago wich is far far better than the one you bought...

Can't you aks the store if they could replace it with the newer, 550W Version??

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

I didn’t get it from like Newegg or a store that would maybe do that though, I bought it off of eBay. So that kinda stinks but honestly if my system dies it’s not a huge deal. I’ve only put a few dollars into my system. I don’t make a lot of money (don’t have a real job) so I fix up my family's old computers and sell them on Craigslist. I don’t know, but maybe eventually I’ll make enough money to get a decent Ryzen system. (That’s what I really want) 

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin