Excel Solver more variables than equations

Hello,

I have a simpel problem:

I want to use excel solver for more variables than equations. I understand how the solver works. And also I have a quadratic equation in it.

For my example i have 10 variables and 3 equations.

So i set the solver to my data and let it run.

NOPE!! Solver is dumb and can't create a solution.❌ The solution it creates is bullshit and i checked it: It creates not the right solution i set as 'IS'.

Is it me that i don't see my mistake or is it actually impossible to solve this huge amount of variables❓

I know the t-solution-system in which you can manually (by hand) create solutions for more variables than equations.

I tried also simple linear equations in excel:

2 equations with 3 variables - check ✅

2 equations with 6 variables - OOPSIEE ❌

So my trial and error system doesn't works for my original problem: a quadratic equation system with 10 variables and 3 equations.

So downloaded OpenSolver but this tool only supports linear and simple equations. The other models i can't download and install it in there (expect one of you guys can teach me). --> ❌

All in all excel failed hard and i don't trust excel anymore. So i tested R. The big statistic tool!

You can do optimisation with the functions:

optim()

optimx() --> newer

So i learned in many hours how this works BUT:

No one ever has done my original example: A simple equation system with more variables than equations.

I searched the entire WWW. Each forum, each help site, each university pdf, ALL!!!!

Now... I'm frustrated as hell and i need external help! Please help me!!

Thank you so much for answering!! 

And please DON'T tell me that it just works!! Ok?! I don't want this type of help!

I also want as much easy programming language as possible. Im a newbie a lot...

THANK YOU!!!?