DaVinci resolve

DaVinci resolve so it seems to work fine clear up until I try to export my video gets to about 35% then it locks up and freezes my computer?

2 minutes ago, Vance44 said:

DaVinci resolve so it seems to work fine clear up until I try to export my video gets to about 35% then it locks up and freezes my computer?

Can you give me your render/export settings?

"There is a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I'd like to think I walk that line every day of my life."

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X w/stock cooler, Motherboard: MSI X370 GAMING PLUS, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 24gb DDR4-2600, GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER XC, Case: NZXT S340, PSU: Corsair RMx 750w, Keyboard: Corsair K50, Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

Yea YouTube 2160 4k only let me pick 24 for 

40 minutes ago, HingaDingaDurgen said:

Can you give me your render/export settings?

It doesn't really seem to matter I've tried it several different ways and it keeps locking up and freezing during rendering I don't get it

Am at a loss no matter what I do it freezes my computer up

On 3/12/2019 at 5:32 AM, Vance44 said:

It doesn't really seem to matter I've tried it several different ways and it keeps locking up and freezing during rendering I don't get it

On 3/12/2019 at 8:50 AM, Vance44 said:

Am at a loss no matter what I do it freezes my computer up

PC specs? I take you've tried something easy, like 1080p rendering already and its causing this too. What kind of freezing it is?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

The display freezes up you can't do anything can't even bring up task manager and yes I've tried several different things The thing that I find it helps Is formatting and compressing the file to a smaller size then uploading it but I found that it's overheating if I put a great big fan on it to help keep it cool it will render all the way through no problem 

It doesn't matter I don't have a computer anymore I've had people tell me to check the thermal compound so when I unscrewed the fan and heat sink on the CPU I want to pull it up and ripped the CPU out of the motherboard put it back in but now it won't boot up and I'm pretty sure if you look at it close enough one of those pins on the on the CPU is bent so I have to buy a whole new CPU I should have known better a brand new computer should always have thermal paste on it should have left it alone 

But I guess now it puts me in a position to get a whole new cooling fan lol

On 3/13/2019 at 5:40 PM, Vance44 said:

The display freezes up you can't do anything can't even bring up task manager and yes I've tried several different things The thing that I find it helps Is formatting and compressing the file to a smaller size then uploading it but I found that it's overheating if I put a great big fan on it to help keep it cool it will render all the way through no problem 

On 3/13/2019 at 5:42 PM, Vance44 said:

It doesn't matter I don't have a computer anymore I've had people tell me to check the thermal compound so when I unscrewed the fan and heat sink on the CPU I want to pull it up and ripped the CPU out of the motherboard put it back in but now it won't boot up and I'm pretty sure if you look at it close enough one of those pins on the on the CPU is bent so I have to buy a whole new CPU I should have known better a brand new computer should always have thermal paste on it should have left it alone 

But I guess now it puts me in a position to get a whole new cooling fan lol

Its bit hard to understand you, but overheating doesn't usually cause that kind of freezing. I would have looked at RAM or storage first.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

well i've tested my ram it seem to be ok 

and yea i've ran tons of test and it all come down to over heating it was a faulty computer 

took it back switch to a different computer .. just paid 100 more for this one .. and i have no issues with rendering videos now ! lol pain in the ass