PC Won't Boot

Hello, I don't know what happened to my PC it was working fine, I was playing GTA V, and all of a sudden it froze and I got a blue screen and as far as i remember it this was written "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL." So it restarted again and i got another blue screen i can't remember what it said, this time it restarted and gave me this blue screen as it shown below, so i pressed enter nothing happened, i press f1 I can't remember what it gave me so after that i pressed Esc and it gave me a black screen and it says "initializing boot..." or something like that at the end it said press ctr+s so I did, nothing happened so i held down the power button to restart again, because i figured maybe it froze again, after i turned the PC back on the PC was running, all the fans were spinning but the monitor, the mouse and the keyboard had no signal, i looked everywhere for a solution, nothing worked, i thought maybe its a graphic card issue, so i removed it and connected the HDMI to the motherboard it didn't work, I removed the battery from the motherboard  to clear C-mos because i thought it might be a bois issue as some video suggested, also didn't work, i checked if the ram sticks was seated properly it was (I did not take them off though just pressed on them to see if they're seated properly.) Can someone please help me with this issue, because i really don't know what to do!

PC specs

i5-7600k 

16gb hyper x ram

GTX 1080

SSD: 240gb WD blue "boot drive"

Mobo: ASRock z270 Extreme4 

PSU: EVGA 500w bronze 

IMG_20190311_110030.jpg

You still can enter bios? 

I would recommend to reinstall windows, I had similar issue...

Just now, HypedKid said:

You still can enter bios? 

I would recommend to reinstall windows, I had similar issue...

Unfortunately I can't, there is no signal to the monitor! 

You shouldn't have played with restarting that much, maybe try playing with ram, I mean remove the sticks

Also does it even start? Any fans spinning or lights? 

Does it make any beeping or screen on the motherboard showing what's the problem?

Try disconnecting all case fans from motherboard, cause of shorting

Just now, HypedKid said:

You shouldn't have played with restarting that much, maybe try playing with ram, I mean remove the sticks

I only force restart once

Just now, HypedKid said:

Also does it even start? Any fans spinning or lights? 

Does it make any beeping or screen on the motherboard showing what's the problem?

The fans are spinning normally and all the lights on the mobo and gpu are working just fine

Also try to remove the drive, and maybe possible to boot from usb?

You get black screen with both, integrated gpu and external gpu?

Just now, HypedKid said:

You get black screen with both, integrated gpu and external gpu?

Yeah! 

On 3/11/2019 at 6:24 PM, HypedKid said:

Got any spare parts?

Dude I wanna thank you, and I appreciate your help and support but, i figured it out thank God, after I've done a lot more research about PSU, Mobo and I/O problems, I saw a video suggesting that after i cleared the CMOS, I turn the PC back on and spam f8 even if seems like there is no connection to any of the peripherals, and that will take me to the BIOS settings! And from there i just set the time and date and i save and exit and that should do it! Again i want to thank you for your help! #PCMR