What PSU cables should I get?

BeckS0

Should I get All Black Pro Series or Black and White Pro series from cablemod? Thanks all.

Just now, Slottr said:

Depends what the rest of your build looks like

It's black and white, but im really hesitant on what would look better as black is very subtle but black and white is a nice blend. Also would you go for the modmesh or modflex? 

2 minutes ago, BeckS0 said:

It's black and white, but im really hesitant on what would look better as black is very subtle but black and white is a nice blend. Also would you go for the modmesh or modflex? 

Black is a universal perfect for anything, but the white cables are kinda unique

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Just now, Slottr said:

Black is a universal perfect for anything, but the white cables are kinda unique

good points, i came on the forums last week and was browsing through seen a build in the lian li o11 dynamic and it made me buy it, the black and white on the case is perfect but i need better cables now.

1 hour ago, CableMod said:

@BeckS0 share a pic of your build? :)

I went with black and white pro series, thank you for the ridiculous looking cables, I will be sure to get back to you when it's completed :)

On 3/10/2019 at 9:08 PM, BeckS0 said:

I went with black and white pro series, thank you for the ridiculous looking cables, I will be sure to get back to you when it's completed :)

@BeckS0 sounds like a plan, and thank you for your support!