Benchmarking

Hi, does anyone know how to log cpu and gpu temps and benchmark them in idle and full usage?

Ideally the program would do a stress test.

Hopefully I worded this right. I've been away from computers for a long time

Speedfan can be set up to log (or, graph, rather) temperatures for you.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Use hwinfo for monitoring stuff.

Use a separate program to run the stress test on whatever component you want to test.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

You can do logging part with any system monitor. I would pick MSI Afterburner, HWiNFO64 or OpenHardwareMonitor for that. Those benchmarks which have monitoring feature might do same. But as I use monitoring software, I'd need to check each of them again.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 2 months later...

run both free apps prime95 and furmark at the same time and log the temp with cpuidhwmonitor also free app

there is a video on youtube that tells you have to do this if you dont know how