I WANT to Recommend This... Corsair One (2019) Review

It's cool how the topic title has the name of the product in it, but the video title lacks this information. Do you guys realize it makes it rather hard to share your content a while after it's released? Lately someone made a topic asking how they could find the 2060 review, because it didn't have 2060 in the title, it was just called "why would you even" or something. I think if the video title matched the topic title it would be a lot better.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I just wish Corsair would make a budget option.

Ryzen 7 1700X - Cryorig C7 - Gigabyte Gaming B450 Wifi - 16GB GSKILL Aegis DDR4-3000mghz - WD Black NVMe 250GB M.2 / WD Black 2.5 1TB HD - Gigabyte Radeon RX 580 8GB - FD Node 202

"Never trust a computer you can’t throw out a window."

— Steve Wozniak

PCPartPicker - Steam - GitHub

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

i like atx

unrelated corsair meme

5bff05cf8aad6.jpeg

Alrighty then xD

Ryzen 7 1700X - Cryorig C7 - Gigabyte Gaming B450 Wifi - 16GB GSKILL Aegis DDR4-3000mghz - WD Black NVMe 250GB M.2 / WD Black 2.5 1TB HD - Gigabyte Radeon RX 580 8GB - FD Node 202

— Steve Wozniak

It's worth it if you want something compact and sleek, and very nice looking ofcourse.  The problem with pre-builds is: they will always be more expensive then building your own pc. With the Corsair ONE you are mainly paying for the chassis and compactness. If I had the money AND I didnt care about FPS per dollar I would buy it because it looks awesome.

Hard to justify given the existence of ITX cases, etc. IMO

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

1 minute ago, aaradorn said:

It's worth it if you want something compact and sleek, and very nice looking ofcourse.  The problem with pre-builds is: they will always be more expensive then building your own pc. With the Corsair ONE you are mainly paying for the chassis and compactness. If I had the money AND I didnt care about FPS per dollar I would buy it because it looks awesome.

Yeah, I just don't have 3000 ****ing dollars... xD

— Steve Wozniak

14 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

It's cool how the topic title has the name of the product in it, but the video title lacks this information. Do you guys realize it makes it rather hard to share your content a while after it's released? Lately someone made a topic asking how they could find the 2060 review, because it didn't have 2060 in the title, it was just called "why would you even" or something. I think if the video title matched the topic title it would be a lot better.

I'll be devil's advocate here, if you search "2060 review" on YouTube, the LTT video is still the top one. Not that I like the click baity titles, I just want to point this fact out.

2060815444_2060Review.thumb.PNG.34eb24184f3c9d50281a26a9ba464e6f.PNG

1 minute ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

I'll be devil's advocate here, if you search "2060 review" on YouTube, the LTT video is still the top one. Not that I like the click baity titles, I just want to point this fact out.

Interesting that that's the case, I haven't had luck with keywords like that before but hey whatever works I guess. 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 hour ago, fasauceome said:

Lately someone made a topic asking how they could find the 2060 review, because it didn't have 2060 in the title

Literally searched "2060" on his channel and its the first thing that comes up. They add tags to make it searchable.

I found the background a bit distracting in this video, the monitor with 3D-mark running on it was hard not to focus on and the high level of specific detail, not to mention the lighting tone delta between Linus and what's behind him, made the video a little hard to watch comfortably.

What is actually supposed to go here? Some people put their specs, others put random comments or remarks about themselves or others, and there are a few who put cryptic statements.

1 hour ago, AlexTheGreatish said:

The Corsair One (2019) is one hell of a computer, but is it worth the one hell of a price tag?

Buy the Corsair One Pro workstation
Amazon: https://lmg.gg/acorsaironepro
Corsair: https://lmg.gg/conepro
On Newegg: https://geni.us/fu25Qm

I really wish that I could just buy this standalone with the aio's preinstalled for $200-300, cause it seems like one of the best cases for ITX systems that I've seen. Throw in a $1500 system and put a better fan on the top and this really impresses me.

8086k Winner BABY!!

Main rig

CPU: R7 5800x3d (-25 all core CO 102 bclk)

Board: Gigabyte B550 AD UC

Cooler: Corsair H150i AIO

Ram: 32gb HP V10 RGB 3200 C14 (3733 C14) tuned subs

GPU: EVGA XC3 RTX 3080 (+120 core +950 mem 90% PL)

Case: Thermaltake H570 TG Snow Edition

PSU: Fractal ION Plus 760w Platinum  

SSD: 1tb Teamgroup MP34  2tb Mushkin Pilot-E

Monitors: 32" Samsung Odyssey G7 (1440p 240hz), Some FHD Acer 24" VA

GFs System

CPU: E5 1660v3 (4.3ghz 1.2v)

Mobo: Gigabyte x99 UD3P

Cooler: Corsair H100i AIO

Ram: 32gb Crucial Ballistix 3600 C16 (3000 C14)

GPU: EVGA RTX 2060 Super 

Case: Phanteks P400A Mesh

PSU: Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 650w

SSD: Kingston NV1 2tb

Monitors: 27" Viotek GFT27DB (1440p 144hz), Some 24" BENQ 1080p IPS

Is it expensive?.... absolutely. Is the hardware worth that much?.... no. But I look at the case and it is sort of like those custom limited edition cases that INWIN sell, you are paying for the form factor. 

Why is the CPU at 59% and the GPU at 18%?

Shouldn't at least one of them be at 100%? Where's the bottleneck?

I WANT to Recommend This... Corsair One (2019) Review.jpg

16 hours ago, alextulu said:

Why is the CPU at 59% and the GPU at 18%?

Shouldn't at least one of them be at 100%? Where's the bottleneck?

Single threaded CPU performance I'm guessing

Prebuilts = Not worth

Corsair has been derailing since 2016 or whenever this dumb "gaming" and RGB fad started, their cases went from spectacular to the pit with NZXT, Cooler Master and the rest we all know, poor airflow and inflated prices but hey "iT hAs RgB!1!"

Same with the AIOs, old models used to be have a balance between pric/performance but now the price side of the scale went to the bottom just like with (again, the black sheep) NZXT crap.

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

7 hours ago, AlexTheGreatish said:

Single threaded CPU performance I'm guessing

With 16 threads, shouldn't single threaded be at 6.25% (100/16) instead of 59%?

1 hour ago, alextulu said:

It couldn't use the other cores and threads at all. 

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

2 hours ago, williamcll said:

It couldn't use the other cores and threads at all. 

Windows would use other threads, but it would be more like 10% not 59%.

6 hours ago, alextulu said:

Well it might be using most of 8 threads plus some Windows or something.

On 3/9/2019 at 2:59 PM, AlexTheGreatish said:

The Corsair One (2019) is one hell of a computer, but is it worth the one hell of a price tag?

@LinusTech

I WANT you to try to remove the 2080Ti and use that pump/res/heatsink with/on a Rad VII

Can Anybody Link A Virtual Machine while I go download some RAM?

I was intrigued by the One until I watched the tear-down videos. More trouble to upgrade than is worth for the price tag.

Looks like you get similar specs with a better motherboard for less out of pocket and less blood/sweat/tears with the Phanteks Evolv Shift case.

Bought a virtual warranty for my virtual machine. Cost me virtually nothing!

On 3/11/2019 at 5:17 PM, AlexTheGreatish said:

Well it might be using most of 8 threads plus some Windows or something.

Next time you should set the task manager to show the individual core usage, because this is weird.