AOC Agon AG241QX Greasy Coating - and for users with Heavy AG coatings

Plexter

Hello guys. I upgraded my PC, bought Vega 64. I was using quite old LG IPS Full HD monitor with 60Hz, so obviously I wanted to upgrade. I can spend as much as I want, but why spend more, if I can save? Agon AG241QX look like like very good price/performance monitor, I like 24inch, but I have nothing against 27inch, if it's good. Problem? Greasy AG coating, it's so Heavy. My problem? Didn't do enough research. I did, of course, but I never imagine the coating will be so heavy while writing in Word or using FireFox.  I looks like grains of sand all over my screen. Maybe I'm not used to it, because I have two more IPS monitors, also OLED TV and I never saw such AG coating before, true, some of my display have glossy coating, not matte. I also saw on the internet that people with even more  expensive monitors, liek Asus PG27VQ or Acer Predator XB241YU have the same issue.

Bottom line: have you guys with TN panels and quite heavy AG coating are bothered by it, or you just happy with TN performance and FreeSync/G-Sync? My monitor is still quite new, I bought it three days ago, but I'm considering to selling it. If so, what monitors you guys can recommend which not so harsh coatings? I realized I like TN and it's 1ms performance with 144Hz, but, at the moment, I can't stand heavy AG coating. You can recommend IPS/TN, what matters to me is FreeSync, 144Hz and 1440p.