G703 delay test

Iearning

RJN has tested it..it was the same/hardly any difference than the wired gaming mouse.

Gaming mice has come a long way..you dont need to worry about the delay on the wireless gaming mouse anymore just make sure its a good one.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

8 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

RJN has tested it..it was the same/hardly any difference than the wired gaming mouse.

Gaming mice has come a long way..you dont need to worry about the delay on the wireless gaming mouse anymore just make sure its a good one.

could you link the test? thanks.

is there any difference between the receiver in the wireless charging mat and just the normal receiver?

4 minutes ago, Iearning said:

could you link the test? thanks.

I forgot..but really you shouldn't worry about it. It use HERO sensor the same as on the G603 and that one has a low latency.

5 minutes ago, Iearning said:

is there any difference between the receiver in the wireless charging mat and just the normal receiver?

I doubt it would make any difference..its a high end mouse the price justify the quality..its Logitech.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

3 hours ago, Hiya! said:

It use HERO sensor the same as on the G603 and that one has a low latency.

3 hours ago, Iearning said:

I could be wrong but doesn't the G703 use the pwm3366 sensor?

5 minutes ago, b emoji said:

I could be wrong but doesn't the G703 use the pwm3366 sensor?

urrgghh guess i am wrong..yes its still use the 3366 but really the difference its very negligible..even Zy said so and i have tried it

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]