Weird issue when streaming

So i was streaming some pubg and i encountered a weird issue while streaming

Clip: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/392536413

Ive never seen something like that before you should be able to see it on the 0:40 mark little white lines all over my screen 

i was just done with streaming a horror game called visage wich i streamed for 2 hours and i wanted to play some pubg when all of a sudden that happend 

does anybody know what this could be,Also ive been streaming for a couple of weeks now not daily but when i can and this is the first time ive had this issue,

I stream using Streamlabs obs and i dont seem to be able to see the issue in the preview only when streaming 

I also made a recording with streamlabs obs and i dindt seem to have an issue there its only when streaming 

Dont know if my specs are neccesary but ill post them anyway.

Gaming Pc:Nvidia gtx 1080ti                   Streaming pc:Nvidia gtx1050 ti 

I7 7700k                                                      I7 8700K

16 gb ram                                                    8gb ram 

Win 10                                                        Win 10

Using Elgato hd60s

English isnt my first language im sorry if i offended you with my explanation

Link doesn't work. Post screenshot or YT clip instead. Without seeing, I would check GPU first. Temps under load and remove OC if you have any. If this continues, try different driver versions.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv