A good E-Scooter?

Minorika

First of all i'm sorry if i posted this in the wrong place but i couldn't find anything on vehicles or mobility.

So im looking to buy an E-Scooter in a few months to get to work in a more leisurely way and to ride around my hometown.

I live in austria and am looking to spend a maximum of 800€ on it.

A long travel distance and maximum speed of 30 km/h would be nice.

I'm 1.7 meters tall (about 5,5 foot] if that helps.

Thanks in advance.

12 minutes ago, PacketMan said:

How about the Xiaomi scooter/bike? Those are monsters, everyone likes them and not that expensive (350 euros the scooter and 600/700/800 euros the bike)

Thanks that one is just right!

Before you do anything check your local laws to see what the rules are regarding riding them on the road/cycle path/pavement. In the UK you cannot ride them on the pavement, and in order to ride them in cycle lanes or on the road you need to have at least a moped license, insurance and have it retro fitted with lights for the times it gets dark before you are home...at which point you may as well buy a moped, because you will never get insurance on one of them!

I know France is cracking down on them and spain as well so it could be something that is legal now but will not be in a month or so.

2 minutes ago, FlappyBoobs said:

Before you do anything check your local laws to see what the rules are regarding riding them on the road/cycle path/pavement. In the UK you cannot ride them on the pavement, and in order to ride them in cycle lanes or on the road you need to have at least a moped license, insurance and have it retro fitted with lights for the times it gets dark before you are home...at which point you may as well buy a moped, because you will never get insurance on one of them!

I know France is cracking down on them and spain as well so it could be something that is legal now but will not be in a month or so.

Thanks i will keep that in mind.