ramps 1.4 which pin numbers ;(

hye

for my school prject we need to make a 3d printer work again. after a lot of hoolahoops we found out that the fanpin header wassent defind. after defining it we found out that the port wassnt working. we found a fan pin header on it

But i cant findwhich port number it is for defining it in the software. 

so my question is/ does anyboddy know wich number it is or have a better solution? ( not buying a new one techer would kill us xp)

23 minutes ago, UrbanFreestyle said:

Does this help?

ramps1.jpg.c5b8b4424489117038f4e93123d205d4.jpgRamps2.jpg.bfe1fc9d794baa643ddde769b986439b.jpg

it does a bit but still in the software of the arduino what pin do i need to define or which portnumber, i found the port beside d2 but i can nowhere find which port number it need to be for controling the fan. thats the problem in general

that for the basics i tried there. but no luck you realy needed to go in the software itself for even the port that isnt working.

not yet i can try it maby they i know already many thanks for trying to help me out :)

i read that post but there d9 worked the thing i also founded out online is that the mosfet of D9 is damaged but thats it i think we are comming to a point that the teachers has to buy a new board

no prolem you tried thats what counts and makes this forum the best there is xp  ?