Deepcool OR cooler master?

halblah
Go to solution Solved by Justinzonfire,
21 hours ago, halblah said:

What about the software? Is it easy to use? 

It's okay, pretty shit if you ask me, but I messed with it once in a blue moon and that's about it! I imagine deep cool wont be good either. When you buy corsair fans, you pay for the best UI out there and great cooling and colors. I prefer Corsair and their super expensive fans, but didnt have the cash. 

Hi everyone, I am choosing between the Deepcool cf120 and cooler master masterfan mf120r argb.

they are at the same price right now in my local store but I dont know which one is better.

Do you guys have any idea? What about the software I will use to control them? Which brand has a better software?

Thanks

I have Coolermaster fans and my CPU stays pretty cool, but its also on a 360MM AIO. More Importantly of my airflow, my GPU card stays pretty cool too. I have not tried DeepCool but I've had good luck with the Coolermaster fans

PC Set up 

CPU: I9-9900k

Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro-Wifi

GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Gamin Z 

Cooling: Cooler Master ML360R AIO

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16 GB 3000MHZ (8GB X 2) 

RAM: Corsair Vengence Pro Lighting Enhancement Kit (0GB X 2) 

Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 

PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750 W 80+ Gold Fully Modular 

Case: CoolerMaster MB511 RGB 

Build Log found here:

45 minutes ago, Justinzonfire said:

I have Coolermaster fans and my CPU stays pretty cool, but its also on a 360MM AIO. More Importantly of my airflow, my GPU card stays pretty cool too. I have not tried DeepCool but I've had good luck with the Coolermaster fans

21 hours ago, halblah said:

It's okay, pretty shit if you ask me, but I messed with it once in a blue moon and that's about it! I imagine deep cool wont be good either. When you buy corsair fans, you pay for the best UI out there and great cooling and colors. I prefer Corsair and their super expensive fans, but didnt have the cash. 

PC Set up 

CPU: I9-9900k

Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro-Wifi

GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Gamin Z 

Cooling: Cooler Master ML360R AIO

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16 GB 3000MHZ (8GB X 2) 

RAM: Corsair Vengence Pro Lighting Enhancement Kit (0GB X 2) 

Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 

PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750 W 80+ Gold Fully Modular 

Case: CoolerMaster MB511 RGB 

Build Log found here:

NOCTUA

Kidding...If you have the money choose Corsair or Nzxt their fans and Software is easier to use..but between those 2 i'd choose the CM.

Deepcool is kinda budget oriented manufacturer imo..they make decent fans and cooling system and thats about it.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore