Vac sysem error cs:go i need help please

AmirAcle

hi guys for past months i have been getting vac error on cs:go and it directly goes into this website https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2117-ilzv-2837 i did all of the steps the webstie told me none of them work i also check steam community forum that people suggest to do it none of them work i also look at all youtube problem none of them work you can check my steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019488706/ i have no vac ban record on any games does anyone know any permant  solution to this problem ? 

re install the game or verify the in game cache. if you have any extra things that may be been DL from a custom server that you went on to it might help to find and delete those files. as they might be seen as 'suspicious'.

you can also always get the email of a proper human at valve not steam support and they might be more helpful

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

3 minutes ago, Acid Panda said:

re install the game or verify the in game cache. if you have any extra things that may be been DL from a custom server that you went on to it might help to find and delete those files. as they might be seen as 'suspicious'.

you can also always get the email of a proper human at valve not steam support and they might be more helpful

i already did re install the game or verify the game cache no luck, i tried emailing steam support to human there was no actuall human to answer all of them were bots

What's the exact error you get and what are you doing when you get it?

A girl who loves to love.

1 minute ago, AmirAcle said:

i keep getting vac system error when im in competitive matches and it brings to this page https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2117-ilzv-2837 and i never can reconnect back to my game 

Do you have any modified game files? Are you running Process Hacker or some kind of DLL injector?

A girl who loves to love.

VAC's can't be reversed, they are permanent and the staff can't do anything about them.

I can't remember what bans VAC's employ on csgo, but a friend has another account which he plays it on because his first one got a VAC on it. 

I make intelligent lights do cool things

1 hour ago, Aimi said:

Do you have any modified game files? Are you running Process Hacker or some kind of DLL injector?

i have zero  modified games files no process hacker or dll injector i even unistall skype and CCleaner the only thing i have is Powershell it was install by default windows 

try email someone from the customer support:

https://www.valvesoftware.com/en/people

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

On 3/6/2019 at 8:43 PM, AmirAcle said:

i have zero  modified games files no process hacker or dll injector i even unistall skype and CCleaner the only thing i have is Powershell it was install by default windows 

You know too much for someone saying they are innocent.

Stinkpci5 3550. DDR3 1600mhz 8GB. Gigabyte GA-H61N-USB3.0. Sapphire RX 570 Nitro 4GB oc. Noctua NH-L12. WD Black 600GB. Silverstone PSU 1KW. Advent 1440x900 75hz VGA monitor 1ms. Acer Veriton M464 chassis.

Self help guide.