Easy to use software to create a simple animation?

Hi guys are there any software that could create a simple animation like those on the Techquickie videos?

I knew Macromedia Flash is a good one but i just didn't have enough patience to draw frames by frames...Also what kind of tool (if required) to make the process even easier?

Thank you.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

2 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

what specific animation are you looking at? o_o most simple movements can be done with motion tweening

Motion tweening? whats that? sorry i didnt know jack about this xD 

Well a basic movement i guess the best example is the animation in the techquickie videos such as the intro or when linus is trying to explain something using animation.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

the "THANSK FOR WATCHING TAKQUEEKEE" intro, or the titlecard, or (insert example please ,_,)?

anyway: if you want to move from point A to point B without any other nonsense, use motion tweening

https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/using/creating_a_motion_tween_animation.html

(if you need scaling and rotation: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/825804)

I am sorry...i meant to say LTT intro animation videos..you know those animation with lazslo supernova as a soundtrack?

What's that? i have to use adobe premier?

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

This might sound sketchy but...bear with me here...powerpoint. Take any image and text then animate it then record the animation. I think powerpoint might have an export video option. If that's not good enough then adobe after effects take minutes to learn try any youtube video.

My PC is a fast boyo:

6700K - 32GB - 1080 - 256GB EVO

^^You don't need more info than this right?^^

4 minutes ago, phoon said:

This might sound sketchy but...bear with me here...powerpoint. Take any image and text then animate it then record the animation. I think powerpoint might have an export video option. If that's not good enough then adobe after effects take minutes to learn try any youtube video.

I want to move an object that i create...i dont think powerpoint is capable to do that..

3 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

okay mmm let me analyse it first

Okie dokie..

3 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

oh no uhh Adobe bought Macromedia. the help files should still be relevant for the super basics of Flash from that era

I have no idea...the only animation software i ever used is macromedia and it was 4 years ago 

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

5 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

I want to move an object that i create...i dont think powerpoint is capable to do that..

You can get any PNG image or even draw one than move it. But I think you should invest some time in getting to know After Effects. You develop a skill like that now you be able to use it later and build more KNOWLEDGE(*Then you'll have a Lamborghini in your garage*).

Or you could just ask someone to do it for you...

My PC is a fast boyo:

6700K - 32GB - 1080 - 256GB EVO

^^You don't need more info than this right?^^

11 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

*just to let you know, I'm still working on the writeup. there's so SO SO much more in regards to animating in Flash effectively, but most of what's done in the Supernova intro kinda scratches the surface*

,_,

You what?

I thought u were you know...gone..just like everyone..i appreciate it you know..it means something.

I'll be waiting then...its okay if it takes time.

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

@VegetableStu wow thats a newspaper worth of text..i will read it tomorrow..since.its pr還tty late in here..lets just hope i will have the capacity to.understand it..thank you though..reputation its the least i can give u...although its kinda useless

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

@VegetableStu Phew~ i've read through all that and looks like i still have a lot to learn..but i think its not going to be difficult its just i am not ready/fully prepared yet...but i get what you explained to me.

I have one more question though...i don't mind learning AE from the beginning if it turns out to be easier to use than flash..is that okay? i mean what you explained to me will also work on AE right? the same principal can be apply to it?

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

5 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

probably will have time for this in the weekend though ,_,

Time for what?

So which one did you think i should use?

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

writing out the rough outline on animating in AE

For who?

between flash and AE, I'd say AE. just because of the breadth of things you can do with it. if you're focusing on 2D animation I'd suggest Adobe Animate though (can't help you with that one, I haven't use it yet. it's used in many TV Animation studios though)

I will look into it....gossh so many choices i am confused @_@ but i will try to find the right one..for me

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]