Mice advice

Leon Stene

Good day people of the internet. I’ve had my current mouse since I bought it in 2013. It is just now starting to malfunction. Therefore, am in the market for a new one. The mouse I’ve used all these years is a razer mamba. It fit my hand well, and I find it comfortable. I am therefore looking for something similar. from my understanding, the deathadder and mamba is more or less the same in design. Considering that I only used my mamba with a cable and don’t need a wireless I see the deathadder as a viable option. But after nearly 6 years with a razer mouse, I want to try something new. so am looking for suggestions. I need something that is similar to the mamba in design and size. I use a palm grip, so a mouse that satisfy that is important.

As of now, my choices are the deathadder fancy something elite something, and the g403.

thank you in advance.    

17 minutes ago, Leon Stene said:

Good day people of the internet. I’ve had my current mouse since I bought it in 2013. It is just now starting to malfunction. Therefore, am in the market for a new one. The mouse I’ve used all these years is a razer mamba. It fit my hand well, and I find it comfortable. I am therefore looking for something similar. from my understanding, the deathadder and mamba is more or less the same in design. Considering that I only used my mamba with a cable and don’t need a wireless I see the deathadder as a viable option. But after nearly 6 years with a razer mouse, I want to try something new. so am looking for suggestions. I need something that is similar to the mamba in design and size. I use a palm grip, so a mouse that satisfy that is important.

As of now, my choices are the deathadder fancy something elite something, and the g403.

thank you in advance.    

No no do not touch Razer mice my friend.  Cosmetically they look and feel nice but the mouse sucks.  Ive had over 10 different Razer micei including the first one they ever made 20 years ago,, the Razer Boomslang ball mouse.  That was horrible.. Their mice are too sensitive and not proper.  If Im listening to music the mouse starts to dance all over the screen cuz of the bass.  Also when trying to compose music the mouse is shakey when bass hits and it moves.  Horrible.  Then I got Logitech and the problem was gone.  The mouse didnt move even 1mm with bass thumping.  Razer ils junk, Ive had their headphones too,, all junk.  If you want a real mouse that will give you no problems and not be soo sensitive then grab a Logitech.  What is your budget ?

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

21 minutes ago, Turtle Rig said:

No no do not touch Razer mice my friend.  Cosmetically they look and feel nice but the mouse sucks.  Ive had over 10 different Razer micei including the first one they ever made 20 years ago,, the Razer Boomslang ball mouse.  That was horrible.. Their mice are too sensitive and not proper.  If Im listening to music the mouse starts to dance all over the screen cuz of the bass.  Also when trying to compose music the mouse is shakey when bass hits and it moves.  Horrible.  Then I got Logitech and the problem was gone.  The mouse didnt move even 1mm with bass thumping.  Razer ils junk, Ive had their headphones too,, all junk.  If you want a real mouse that will give you no problems and not be soo sensitive then grab a Logitech.  What is your budget ?

Thank you for your advice. ive heard alot of people saying what you are saying about razer, and i do belive i got very lucky with my mamba for lasting this long without any issues. i would prefer to use less than 100. but if i come across a realy good mice that will last long, i can go up  to 150. 

5 minutes ago, Leon Stene said:

Thank you for your advice. ive heard alot of people saying what you are saying about razer, and i do belive i got very lucky with my mamba for lasting this long without any issues. i would prefer to use less than 100. but if i come across a realy good mice that will last long, i can go up  to 150. 

Currency?

Just now, hiitswilliam said:

Currency?

sorry. dollars. 

21 minutes ago, Turtle Rig said:

5 minutes ago, Leon Stene said:

I strongly disagree...in the past yes razer product used to suck but not anymore..i am talking about their mice.

The deathadder if not the most popular gaming mouse/best selling mouse ever created.

It is because back then they use a chinese switch from kaihl or whatever to cheap out and they has a bad QC but now they realized their mistake and starting to use omron like logitech on their mice, They also updated the switch on their keyboard too with the new greetech switches but i got to admit their keyboard (and headset) is still overpriced but not their mice.

Also deathadder is an FPS mouse it is not suppose to be heavy thats why it wont stay if you have a crazy bass speaker sounds going on..after all not everyone has the same problem as yours.

42 minutes ago, Leon Stene said:

thank you in advance.    

Yes u are correct the shape of the mamba and deathadder are fairly similar.

Here's a list of mice you can try:

-Steelseries Rival 310,600 or Sensei 310

-Zowie ECB series
-Roccat Kone EMP/Pure owl eye

-Corsair M65 pro/Glaive

-Fnatic Flick2/Clutch2

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

6 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

I strongly disagree...in the past yes razer product used to suck but not anymore..i am talking about their mice.

The deathadder if not the most popular gaming mouse/best selling mouse ever created.

It is because back then they use a chinese switch from kaihl or whatever to cheap out and they has a bad QC but now they realized their mistake and starting to use omron like logitech on their mice, They also updated the switch on their keyboard too with the new greetech switches but i got to admit their keyboard (and headset) is still overpriced but not their mice.

Also deathadder is an FPS mouse it is not suppose to be heavy thats why it wont stay if you have a crazy bass speaker sounds going on..after all not everyone has the same problem as yours.

-Zowie ECB series

-Corsair M65 pro/Glaive

-Fnatic Flick2/Clutch2

Oh, wow. i have alot of choices to consider now. thank you. just a quickie, what do you thing of the g403? 

6 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

-Zowie ECB series

-Corsair M65 pro/Glaive

-Fnatic Flick2/Clutch2

You think they fixed the sensitivy issue4.  Where the mouse would jump all over the screen when bass kicks in ,,,,,,, and when I wanted to work while bass is thumping the mouse would jitter and move.  I am soo sure they still have this problem.  Can't touch these guys anymore,  Problems went away once I went Logitech..... I still say their mouse sucked in the past and suck now.

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

1 minute ago, Turtle Rig said:

You think they fixed the sensitivy issue4.  Where the mouse would jump all over the screen when bass kicks in ,,,,,,, and when I wanted to work while bass is thumping the mouse would jitter and move.  I am soo sure they still have this problem.  Can't touch these guys anymore,  Problems went away once I went Logitech..... I still say their mouse sucked in the past and suck now.

Which mouse you use exactly? Better not be the laser one because every laser mouse sucks..

3 minutes ago, Leon Stene said:

Oh, wow. i have alot of choices to consider now. thank you. just a quickie, what do you thing of the g403? 

Its a good mouse, Top optical,omron switches with a safe comfortable shape .

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Logitech G403 Wireless, it's pretty much a better Razer Mamba.  There is, of course, a wired counterpart.

Before you blindly jump into deciding on which mouse to buy. I would highly recommend checking out RocketJumpNinja on YouTube. He has a guide on how to pick the right mouse for the size of your hand and how you grip the mouse. This is by far more important than what brand is best.