Bought wrong iPhone cable , need help

FinishGamer86
Go to solution Solved by Herman Mcpootis,
1 minute ago, FinishGamer86 said:

yeah, maybe drive 1 hour to the nearest shop and if you dont wait a day, but you need it asap

so instead of driving an hour to get the cable, you're gonna potentially destroy hundreds of dollars worth of hardware by trying to mod the cable? 

When I arrived at home , I realised that the USB was not the one my phone needed , so now I am tryin to connect one cable to another but the colors are different , which cable should I connect to which cable to charge my phone ?

1551802475042-67919158.jpg

15518025515911010564100.jpg

yeah, maybe just buy a new cable that fits? it's not like they cost much.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

7 minutes ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

yeah, maybe just buy a new cable that fits? it's not like they cost much.

yeah, maybe drive 1 hour to the nearest shop and if you dont wait a day, but you need it asap

1 minute ago, FinishGamer86 said:

so instead of driving an hour to get the cable, you're gonna potentially destroy hundreds of dollars worth of hardware by trying to mod the cable? 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

3 hours ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

did it before , worked ...