Galaxy S8 Wireless charger recommendations

SimplyChunk

Hi Folks,

Just got a Galaxy S8  (coming from a Google Pixel) and want to take advantage of wireless charging.  I've been looking at a couple on Amazon  (I'm looking for one that 'Stands' the phone up while on charge)  But they nearly all have a horror story lurking in the reviews.  The setup will be the phone on the wireless charger and then the wireless charger (hopefully) plugged in to my USB charging station.  I'll be unplugging the charger and plugging it back in as and when the phone needs juice.  Does anyone have an upright wireless charger they could recommend? 

Edit:

I'll only be using the wireless charger next to my PC.  I don't tend to charge my phones over night

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

3 minutes ago, YouSirAreADudeSir said:

Does anyone have an upright wireless charger they could recommend? 

I'm almost 100% positive this is the one I've bene using for my s8+ since December 2017

https://www.amazon.com/Seneo-Wireless-Certified-Charging-Compatible/dp/B01M0IL0QX/ref=sr_1_7?keywords=S8%2B+WIRELESS+CHARGER&qid=1551708424&s=gateway&sr=8-7

Only reason I'm not 100% sure is because of brand, but everything else looks exactly right. The phone can be charged standing upright or in portrait mode and pair seasilly every time. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

There will always be a horror story hidden somewhere deep in the reviews, no matter what product you're looking at

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

19 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

I'm almost 100% positive this is the one I've bene using for my s8+ since December 2017

https://www.amazon.com/Seneo-Wireless-Certified-Charging-Compatible/dp/B01M0IL0QX/ref=sr_1_7?keywords=S8%2B+WIRELESS+CHARGER&qid=1551708424&s=gateway&sr=8-7

Only reason I'm not 100% sure is because of brand, but everything else looks exactly right. The phone can be charged standing upright or in portrait mode and pair seasilly every time. 

Ok.  Thank you.  That looks very similar to the one I was already looking at

16 minutes ago, myselfolli said:

There will always be a horror story hidden somewhere deep in the reviews, no matter what product you're looking at

Yes.  I suppose there would be.  Thanks

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

19 minutes ago, YouSirAreADudeSir said:

Ok.  Thank you.  That looks very similar to the one I was already looking at

Yes.  I suppose there would be.  Thanks

If it's any comfort, I've used this since the day I got it and have had no issues what-so-ever. I DID have to remove a adhesive metal plate on the back of my phone that was for a car stand before I used the charger (because I'm aware of how that might cause problems) but other than that it was as easy as plug into wall and then enjoy the convenience. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25