Razer Synapse + Asus Aura Sync ?

Go to solution Solved by JohnnyShalos,

I found a solution here:

Hello, is it possible to sync Razer Keyboard and Mouse with Asus motherboard using aura sync ?

16 minutes ago, JohnnyCyp said:

Hello, is it possible to sync Razer Keyboard and Mouse with Asus motherboard using aura sync ?

You can run both programs and make their settings the same, but no there is no way to have one program control peripherals from the other company.

I saw someone on Reddit last year who was trying to make a program that can control all the various brands of RGB crap, but I imagine if he gets it to work - we'll hear about it pretty quickly.

HEDT: i9 10980XE @ 4.9 gHz, 64GB @ 3600mHz CL14 G.Skill Trident-Z DDR4, 2x Nvidia Titan RTX NVLink SLI, Corsair AX1600i, Samsung 960 Pro 2TB OS/apps, Samsung 850 EVO 4TB media, LG 38GL950G-B monitor, Drop CTRL keyboard, Decus Respec mouse

Laptop: Razer Blade Pro 2019 9750H model, 32GB @ 3200mHz CL18 G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4, 2x Samsung 960 Pro 1TB RAID0, repasted with Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut
Gaming Rig: i9 9900ks @ 5.2ghz, 32GB @ 4000mHz CL17 G.Skill Trident-Z DDR4, EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin, Corsair HX1200, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB, Asus PG348Q monitor, Corsair K70 LUX RGB keyboard, Corsair Ironclaw mouse
HTPC: i7 7700 (delidded + LM), 16GB @ 2666mHz CL15 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming X, Corsair SFX 600, Samsung 850 Pro 512gb, Samsung Q55R TV, Filco Majestouch Convertible 2 TKL keyboard, Logitech G403 wireless mouse

I'm very disappointed. Even if i make the same setting for both programs, the colors priorities are different.

5 hours ago, JohnnyCyp said:

I'm very disappointed. Even if i make the same setting for both programs, the colors priorities are different.

yeah the only 'good' way of syncing for me has been to choose a static color. I'm actually ok with that since RGB puke got old for me after a month or two but if that's your thing it definitely must be frustrating.

HEDT: i9 10980XE @ 4.9 gHz, 64GB @ 3600mHz CL14 G.Skill Trident-Z DDR4, 2x Nvidia Titan RTX NVLink SLI, Corsair AX1600i, Samsung 960 Pro 2TB OS/apps, Samsung 850 EVO 4TB media, LG 38GL950G-B monitor, Drop CTRL keyboard, Decus Respec mouse

Laptop: Razer Blade Pro 2019 9750H model, 32GB @ 3200mHz CL18 G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4, 2x Samsung 960 Pro 1TB RAID0, repasted with Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut
Gaming Rig: i9 9900ks @ 5.2ghz, 32GB @ 4000mHz CL17 G.Skill Trident-Z DDR4, EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin, Corsair HX1200, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB, Asus PG348Q monitor, Corsair K70 LUX RGB keyboard, Corsair Ironclaw mouse
HTPC: i7 7700 (delidded + LM), 16GB @ 2666mHz CL15 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming X, Corsair SFX 600, Samsung 850 Pro 512gb, Samsung Q55R TV, Filco Majestouch Convertible 2 TKL keyboard, Logitech G403 wireless mouse

Why would you think that they would work together?  If you're disappointed that two pieces of software/hardware from different companies would work together: it's a pretty stupid assumption.  They are two completely different companies with different engineers, so it's pretty obvious that the colours of both of the devices are going to end up being different as the software and hardware are different.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/3/2019 at 8:00 AM, Ethan_ said:

Why would you think that they would work together?  If you're disappointed that two pieces of software/hardware from different companies would work together: it's a pretty stupid assumption.  They are two completely different companies with different engineers, so it's pretty obvious that the colours of both of the devices are going to end up being different as the software and hardware are different.

Yes they are competitors.If compeitors was the problem, then Razer wouldn't allow thermaltake to be controlled by razer. So if they allow control over competitors to control software, then it wouln't make a difference with asus.

4 minutes ago, jdfosterarmy said:

Yes they are competitors.If compeitors was the problem, then Razer wouldn't allow thermaltake to be controlled by razer. So if they allow control over competitors to control software, then it wouln't make a difference with asus.

What?  There was no need to necro this thread