Advice on recent purchase of Sennheiser 58x Jubilee

takoofapoc

I recently purchased the Sennheiser 58x Jubilee off of Massdrop. But, I am wondering if my overall listening experience could be improved with the addition of a sound card to my system. My mother board is the Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5. Which boasts these specs for its audio capabilities "High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting, and the Realtek ALC1150 is a high-performance multi-channel high definition audio codec that delivers an exceptional audio listening experience with up to 115dB SNR, ensuring users get the best possible audio quality from their PC. High Quality audio capacitors deliver the highest quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for professional gamers." So I am not really sure how much a sound card, or a sound card and external dac combo, would improve the quality of the audio. I'm not really able to blow a lot of dough on these, so I would have to keep the budget for each device to around 100$.

So, in conclusion, would it be worth it to get a sound card around the 100$ price range, or is my mobo's on board audio better than that in the first place? Additionally, would a sound card I purchase benefit from an external DAC?(I'm not sure if a sound card would benefit from an external amp as well, I am assuming the sound card would supply that?)

Thank you for any and all advice on the matter, it is appreciated. ?