Best LED Headlight conversion kit?

KRDucky

I am in the market for LED headlight conversion kits so I can upgrade the headlights on my 2006 Toyota Highlander Limited. Any suggestions? Im going for 6000K color. 

I also need new housings unless I can find someone to remove the huge film and burn-through on my existing housings. 

Just now, ManuelNigrito said:

Get a blue HID converter they are brighter than LED

I want to stay DOT compliant for Inter-state travel. Blue last I checked is not legal across state lines. Plus I want to have the bulbs last a long time. AFAIK, HIDs take a bit to warm up and will get quite hot. From what I hear they also go out sooner. 

thats what im saying you can get LED in a HID converter kit LED High Intensity Displane

Just now, ManuelNigrito said:

thats what im saying you can get LED in a HID converter kit LED High Intensity Displane

Recommended brands and models?

On 2/28/2019 at 1:31 AM, KRDucky said:

Those look decent.
With LED headlights there are a few things things to look into:
1. No Maglev fans or any other type of fan. They will get dirty and will jam, overheating your LED unit.
2. Look for a LED headlight which can turn inside it's socket. That way you can make slight adjustments if your lighting pattern is weird on unusual, which happens often with reflector type units. Like the following ones:
Gerelateerde afbeelding
3. Get one with CSP chips. They are smaller than CREE and mimic the position of where the wire in the halogen bulb would be.
4. Consider modifying your headlight cover in such a way that the heatsink is inside the engine compartment, but make sure no dirt can get into the headlight. LED's can run fairly hot without cooling.
5. Look for the experience of other owners of your car model if you need specific adapters or resistors for your CANBUS system. Some cars will always give some error in the cluster if you equip them with LED's.