LTX 2019 Featuring DreamHack Questions Megathread

CPotter

Hi Colton,

When will you be contacting the VIP ticket holders?

Thanks mate

1 hour ago, dev1234567890 said:

Hi Colton,

When will you be contacting the VIP ticket holders?

Thanks mate

Hey! I sent an email yesterday to all VIP ticket holders. DM me if you didn't receive it.

1 hour ago, CPotter said:

Hey! I sent an email yesterday to all VIP ticket holders. DM me if you didn't receive it.

Thanks Colton,

I did get it, looking forward to meeting everyone again but with a bit more time to chat, thanks for the opportunity!

Antony

37 minutes ago, dev1234567890 said:

Thanks Colton,

I did get it, looking forward to meeting everyone again but with a bit more time to chat, thanks for the opportunity!

Antony

Awesome! Yeah, we'll be chatting a lot more leading up to the event, and then of course during the event as well. We're stoked - thanks for buying a ticket.

What does " early bird " on the side of the tickets on the website mean?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

16 hours ago, Shreyas1 said:

What does " early bird " on the side of the tickets on the website mean?

Early Bird means that the prices for each ticket will increase by a certain date. I believe that date right now is April 19th.

Hey Colton, can we get confirmation if there will be any further BYOC tickets up for sale at some point?  I have three tickets but my son would like to bring a friend if possible so I'm in the market for another ticket, possibly two (friend has a gamer girlfriend).

What is the best way to transport a pc and monitor(27 inch) on a flight?  Will there be tools available to put parts back together if taking parts out will help? 

How much table space should we expect to get at the BYOC LAN? Is it safe to assume that it will be like the BYOC section at any other Dreamhack?

Please "Quote" me if you want me to see your response.

On 3/1/2019 at 12:34 AM, brianschoenrock said:

Hey Colton, can we get confirmation if there will be any further BYOC tickets up for sale at some point?  I have three tickets but my son would like to bring a friend if possible so I'm in the market for another ticket, possibly two (friend has a gamer girlfriend).

Can't say for sure yet, but we're working with the venue and fire marshalls to see if we can cram some more PC's into the venue space. :P I'd hold off for a bit.

15 hours ago, awibb said:

What is the best way to transport a pc and monitor(27 inch) on a flight?  Will there be tools available to put parts back together if taking parts out will help? 

This is tough, I'm actually not sure. I would definitely remove the graphics card and ram though, at least.

2 hours ago, Justin_ said:

How much table space should we expect to get at the BYOC LAN? Is it safe to assume that it will be like the BYOC section at any other Dreamhack?

It should be very similar to what you'd see at other DreamHack events.

@CPotter Sorry if this is already up, i couldn't find info on the forum. But when will the seat map be available for BYOC? like when can i pick my seat?

8 hours ago, FPScanada said:

@CPotter Sorry if this is already up, i couldn't find info on the forum. But when will the seat map be available for BYOC? like when can i pick my seat?

All good, it isn't up quite yet. I asked DreamHack and they said it won't be up for another few weeks since we're trying to add additional seats to the BYOC area.

We'll update everyone through social, Discord, the site, and here on the forum once we have a time and link ready to go.

Got a question about merchandise here..

So based on my current ltt shirts I have I might be needing a smaller size ones...

I lost some weight and was XL, now probably soon be an L. Is it possible to change the merch ticket size request I did?

Sorry if i'm blind but is there an itinerary anywhere of the event features?

Particularly interested in an Apex tournament?

Also is there a way to be put on a waiting list/email list for when/if more BYOC become available?

@CPotter

Monitor: Alienware AW2518HF CPU: 9900K @ 5.1GHz Heatsink: 2x360MM Custom Loop GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO RAM: Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 2x8GB 4400Mhz Mobo: Asus Maximus XI Gene Case: Fractal Design Meshify S2 PSU: Corsair RM1000x Storage: Seagate Firecuda 510 2TB M.2, Adata XPG SX8200 PRO 256GB M.2

@CPotterAsked this the day tickets released on the LTX twitter, with no response, and am asking again in hopes to get an answer.

In my hurry to get my BYOC ticket, I didn't see that it included a 2 day pass to LTX. Therefore, I bought an extra 2 day ticket that I have no intention of using. Is there a way for me to receive a refund for this extra 2 day pass or am I allowed to sell it to someone for the price I paid for it? I don't want the ticket to go to waste, given the mentions several times on WAN show of worries of tickets selling out soon, and also would prefer not to be out the extra $50 plus tax/fees.

5 hours ago, jwredhead said:

@CPotterAsked this the day tickets released on the LTX twitter, with no response, and am asking again in hopes to get an answer.

In my hurry to get my BYOC ticket, I didn't see that it included a 2 day pass to LTX. Therefore, I bought an extra 2 day ticket that I have no intention of using. Is there a way for me to receive a refund for this extra 2 day pass or am I allowed to sell it to someone for the price I paid for it? I don't want the ticket to go to waste, given the mentions several times on WAN show of worries of tickets selling out soon, and also would prefer not to be out the extra $50 plus tax/fees.

Flip me a DM with your order number, we'll take care of it.

10 hours ago, remus243 said:

Sorry if i'm blind but is there an itinerary anywhere of the event features?

Particularly interested in an Apex tournament?

Also is there a way to be put on a waiting list/email list for when/if more BYOC become available?

@CPotter

We don't have a detailed breakdown available yet, but when we do it'll be posted here: https://www.ltxexpo.com/activities 

I'd love to do an Apex tournament, I'm a pretty dope Bloodhound main.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2019 at 9:16 AM, Bonzay0 said:

Got a question about merchandise here..

So based on my current ltt shirts I have I might be needing a smaller size ones...

I lost some weight and was XL, now probably soon be an L. Is it possible to change the merch ticket size request I did?

Congratulations on the weight loss, keep it up!

On 3/9/2019 at 3:05 AM, ScrappeyDP said:

So pack a network switch and a powerstrip! ..Among your other items

I would like to recommend the Mogic power bagel.  It's the best portable powerstrip I've ever used. I bought one for myself and two for friends. 

8 hours ago, punitdaga31 said:

@CPotter What VIPs are coming (confirmed and, if you can, unconfirmed)?

When you say VIPs are you referring to VIP ticket holders? We can't disclose names of those people.

36 minutes ago, CPotter said:

When you say VIPs are you referring to VIP ticket holders? We can't disclose names of those people.

I believe he meant celebrities. IE, youtubers. Jay, Steve, etc.

As #muricaparrotgang's founder, I invite you to join our ranks today.

"My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many."

(We actually welcome all forms of animated parrot gifs.)

The artist formerly known as Aelar_Nailo.

Profile Pic designed by the very lovely @Red :)!