You wanted a long battery life smartphone? Sweet specs? You don't care about extreme thinnest? Energizer (yes) has you covered!

GoodBytes
19 hours ago, 79wjd said:

Or there's this thing called an outlet, just leave it plugged in 24/7 since it's already being left at home 24/7.

That is true but I don't like the idea of leaving stuff with batteries plugged in when I'm not at home.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

• 2 weeks later...

Image result for note 4 with extended battery

this is what the note 4 community has been doing for years

On 3/1/2019 at 5:30 PM, Donut417 said:

Question..... Can you legally take this on a plane? I mean isn't there a restrictions on how big the battery can be to fly?

there is. but it only applies to standalone batteries iirc. doesn't count batteries inside of devices (so long as you can actually carry those on)

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

The size of this phone isn't actually that bad once you consider that most people put on thick cases that more then doubles the height of a phone stock.

The part that would actually be an issue is the weight.

What does windows 10 and ET have in common?

They are both constantly trying to phone home.