Linus Replies to Mean Comments

James
Just now, Allmykidsareblack said:

Yes if you are married you become more than just friends.. how do you not understand this?

Again. just because you're more than friends does NOT mean you can not be friends.

1 minute ago, Stefan Payne said:

Oh and I am triggered by LMG, because LMG stands for Light Machine Gun, wich is used to kill people...

Maybe you can report that to the admins? I'm still waiting for your judging me on not having a hammer in my tool box and would like to understand more about that post from you.

Just now, Bajantechnician said:

Again. just because you're more than friends does NOT mean you can not be friends.

Well I guess you could remain friends after a divorce? Is that what you are trying to say?

3 minutes ago, Allmykidsareblack said:

Well I guess you could remain friends after a divorce? Is that what you are trying to say?

Well, you're not married anymore, are you now? Just because you're divorced doesn't mean you're not friends. Sometimes it just doesnt work out.

5 minutes ago, Allmykidsareblack said:

Maybe you can report that to the admins? I'm still waiting for your judging me on not having a hammer in my tool box and would like to understand more about that post from you.

Buy a hammer ya tweeb.

3 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

Well, you're not married anymore, are you now? Just because you're divorced doesn't mean you're not friends. Sometimes it just doesnt work out.

Buy a hammer ya tweeb.

Asking the admins to ban me because you cant understand marriage, then resorting to name calling now? Why must I buy a hammer?

Can I just ask you all a simple question? If your boss constantly told you to shut up and belittled you in front of a group of people would it be funny or abuse?

It would be pretty damn hilarious because the boss is friends with everyone, and everyone understands when someone's joking around.

hi

1 minute ago, Allmykidsareblack said:

Asking the admins to ban me, then resorting to name calling now? Why must I buy a hammer?

Because its useful for building/demolishing?

1 minute ago, germgoatz said:

It would be pretty damn hilarious because the boss is friends with everyone, and everyone understands when someone's joking around. 

"everyone understands when someone's joking around". Can you provide evidence?

1 minute ago, Bajantechnician said:

Because its useful for building/demolishing?

I have no need to build or demolish so why "to be a man" must I buy a hammer?

I have no need to build or demolish so why "to be a man" must I buy a hammer?

I never said that you had to buy a hammer to be a man. Simply that it a useful tool.

1 minute ago, Allmykidsareblack said:

when linus insults someone in a video they almost always laugh it off, because everyone at LTT are very good friends. Just because he's their boss doesn't mean he can't have fun in the workplace. that's not a law.

hi

Just now, germgoatz said:

when linus insults someone in a video they almost always laugh it off, because everyone at LTT are very good friends. Just because he's their boss doesn't mean he can't have fun in the workplace. that's not a law.

No, its a law. in his world

1 minute ago, Bajantechnician said:

I never said that you had to buy a hammer to be a man. Simply that it a useful tool.

Well you butt into a debate with another user, and his point was to be a man a requirement was a hammer which i was asking his opinion on and not yours.

Well you butt into a debate with another user, and his point was to be a man a requirement was a hammer which i was asking his opinion on and not yours.

did i give my opinion? I merely stated what a hammer is used for

No, its a law. in his world

Linus is a boss in a business setting bosses cannot belittle and use that kind of language. Just because its not in the video you don't know whats going on in the other employees minds. They could be suffering greatly from this abuse in silence. Why does everyone keep trying to sweep this under the rug?

did i give my opinion? I merely stated what a hammer is used for

no one asked for your opinion, we know what hammers are for. Please stop.

no one asked for your opinion, we know what hammers are for. Please stop.

Oh, am i not entitled to an opinion?

3 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

Oh, am i not entitled to an opinion?

You are not entitled to shove your opinion a conversation that you were not part of. Do you not have any social skills? It is considered very rude. ps I asked you politely to stop.

You are not entitled to shove your opinion a conversation that you were not part of. Do you not have any social skills?

Oh... that's coming from the guy who thinks you can't be friends with who you're married with.

12 minutes ago, Allmykidsareblack said:

Evidence one: All the employees think it's funny and have been working with him for years, and they often return the banter so it's pretty clear it's all in good fun. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

1 minute ago, Zando Bob said:

Evidence one: All the employees think it's funny and have been working with him for years, and they often return the banter so it's pretty clear it's all in good fun. 

Your evidence is only your opinion.

16 minutes ago, Allmykidsareblack said:

Your evidence is only your opinion.

You evidence is also limited entirely to opinion. You have yet to quantify any reason that LMG employees are not content in their work environment past what you see in their YouTube videos. 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

You evidence is also limited entirely to opinion. You have yet to quantify any reason that LMG employees are not content in their work environment past what you see in their YouTube videos. 

No I have no evidence that they are in fact mentally hurting, but there is the evidence of abuse coming from management. If the inappropriate comments were a two way street I'd be more inclined to believe its just for fun and jokes but no one talks that way back to Linus. They just seem to either go silent with no reply or try to laugh it off. Laughing things off is a forum of the brain trying to cope with what is happening.