Find results that contain...
Find results in...
James

Linus Replies to Mean Comments

oh fun

shitty video

Spoiler

/s

PSU Tier List 4.0//Motherboard Tier List//Community Standards//ATX Specification//Group Regulation//Topologies and Regulations//How many watts?//PSU Protections

Don't forget to quote or mention me

Primary PC:

Spoiler

CPU: I5-8600k 5.0ghz

GPU: GTX 1070 ti EVGA SC Gaming

RAM: 2x8 3333 mhz DDR4 Trident Z

MOBO: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC

HDD: 1 TB 7200 RPM Seagate Baracudda, 1 TB 5400 RPM Samsung Spinpoint HD103SI

SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB

Case: Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB (modified)

PSU: Seasonic Focus GX650

Consoles:

Spoiler

PS4 Slim Glacier White 500 GB

PS4 FTP Special Edition 500 GB

PS3 Super Slim 500 GB

PS2 OG

Xbox OG

DS Lite White

DS Lite Black/blue

DS Lite Blue

DSI XL Orange

Gameboy Advanced Color

PS Vita v2

Wii

There are only 2 ways this will end -"Eh, is alright" and "eh, it wasn't too bad"

Edit: You gotta find those idiots that are stupid and mean at the same time. That's how you know you've hit the golden spot. Happily, quite a few of them were included.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

1 minute ago, James said:

THANKS MAN I'M SO HAPPY I CAME INTO WORK TODAY

you're welcome ;)

PSU Tier List 4.0//Motherboard Tier List//Community Standards//ATX Specification//Group Regulation//Topologies and Regulations//How many watts?//PSU Protections

Don't forget to quote or mention me

Primary PC:

Spoiler

CPU: I5-8600k 5.0ghz

GPU: GTX 1070 ti EVGA SC Gaming

RAM: 2x8 3333 mhz DDR4 Trident Z

MOBO: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC

HDD: 1 TB 7200 RPM Seagate Baracudda, 1 TB 5400 RPM Samsung Spinpoint HD103SI

SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB

Case: Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB (modified)

PSU: Seasonic Focus GX650

Consoles:

Spoiler

PS4 Slim Glacier White 500 GB

PS4 FTP Special Edition 500 GB

PS3 Super Slim 500 GB

PS2 OG

Xbox OG

DS Lite White

DS Lite Black/blue

DS Lite Blue

DSI XL Orange

Gameboy Advanced Color

PS Vita v2

Wii

Wow, some people take offense way too easily... Good Job LMG! Keep on making great content! And remember: 

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

Asks for mean comments to make a mean comment video.

Ignores every comment criticizing content, change of audience, clickbait, thumbnails (except one). Instead focuses on comments about linus himself. (Because he knows that those comments aren't true, he's not gay and has a wife/kids, but comments about everything else ARE true. It'd be too hard to laugh at that.)

Bravo.... bravo...

Quality content.  

22 minutes ago, corrado33 said:

Asks for mean comments to make a mean comment video.

Ignores every comment criticizing content, change of audience, clickbait, thumbnails (except one). Instead focuses on comments about linus himself. (Because he knows that those comments aren't true, he's not gay and has a wife/kids, but comments about everything else ARE true. It'd be too hard to laugh at that.)

Bravo.... bravo...

Quality content.  

lol, or how about the part where Linus didn't pick the comments and these were chosen by someone else?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

What the hell are these mean comments talking about? I love LinusTechTips, and the best thing is you guys keep improving, year after year. The best thing is that you do this while ignoring most of the youtube drama, at least that’s the inpression I get. Keep on powering this sandal steam powered boat of massive awesomeness. You guys are awesome.

Edit: By the way, the best thing is tha- Just kidding. I actually dislike the «please like share subacribe» thing at the end of each video. ples stop. Actually don’t, that ending is the golden staple of LTT. Keep on trucking.

Edited by SesMoge

Come to think of it, I made a post about this about a month ago, and some of the comments I showed made it into the video! Very cool!

Quote or mention me or I won't be notified of your reply!

Main Rig: R7 3700x New!, EVGA GTX 1060, ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming New!, Corsair RGB 2x16GB 3200MHz New!, 120GB Samsung SSD, 1TB Segate SSHD

AccessoriesAcer R240HY, AOC 2267W, Samsung SyncMaster B2239 (Not in use), Razer Cyanosa Chrome, Logitech G502, Behringer UMC202HD, Newwer NW-700, Mackie CR4BT

Other Tech: iPhone XS 64GB, Nintendo 3DS XL (Snapped), Apple Watch Series 2, Airpods, Nintendo Switch, Retro Consoles, Vizio 32" Smart TV

Links: My beautiful sketchy case | My website

1 hour ago, Lurick said:

lol, or how about the part where Linus didn't pick the comments and these were chosen by someone else?

I'm sure the LMG employees were all as sick as we are of the endless shill accusations and that there's no point in including any of them.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k (won) - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Kill Trident Z RGB - Force MP500 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G2 650W - Black and green theme, Razer branwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

Linux Proliant ML150 G6:

Dual Xeon X5560 - 24GB ECC DDR3 - GTX 750 TI - old Seagate 1.5TB HDD - Dark moded Ubuntu (and Win7, cuz why not)

How many watts do I need? Seasonic Focus threadUserbenchmark (Et al.) is trash explained, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Is it possible to bully Linus? I mean, I tend to overestimate how many jokes some people are able to take before they get to them, but he seems to have as many protective layers as an onion.

Linus has a heart of Gold .

CPU i7 4960x Ivy Bridge Extreme | 64GB Quad DDR-3 RAM | MBD Asus x79-Deluxe | RTX 2080 ti FE 11GB |
Thermaltake 850w PWS | ASUS ROG 27" IPS 1440p | | Win 7 pro x64 |

3 hours ago, James said:

Linus responds to mean comments left by viewers. You should be ashamed of yourselves!

Actually, you LMG should be ashamed of yourselves for making this type of video for a "tech" channel.

And change the name of your channel from LinusTechTips to Linus' videos.

Spoiler

/s

CPU: Intel® Core i7-950 @ 2.03 GHz 0.96V Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R (BCLK: 135) CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 & Noctua NA-SRC10 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 7-7-7-19 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 7-7-7-19 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 7-7-7-19 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce® GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB (Core Clock: 1050 MHz, Memory Clock: 3505 MHz) SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB (Windows 10 Enterprise x64) HDD: WD Green 3.5" 1TB (7.2K RPM), WD Blue 3.5" 1TB (7.2K RPM) PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables (White) Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: Intake: 1x Dynamic X2 GP-12, Exhaust: 1x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F 23.6" 1080p 144Hz 300 nit TN FreeSync, Samsung S24D390 23.4" 1080p 60Hz 250 nit PLS Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (Cherry MX Browns) Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK (Medium) Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones (Charcoal)

this was hilarious

CPU: Ryzen 1700 @ 3.8 GHz 1.36v

Mobo: MSI B350m mortar artic

GPU: PNY 1060 6b xlr8

Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan 16gb (2x8) @ 3066

Case: Fractal Design Meshify C White

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G3

Storage: 1tb Samsung 860 ssd, 256gb Samsung 830 SSD, 2tb Hitachi HDD, 3tb HDD for media

Display: Samsung 27" CHG70 1440p QLED Monitor

Let's face it @LinusTech, This was fun for all of us.

Seriously, I needed a good laugh and this brought it to me. Should do a yearly mean comments video.

Or maybe a "roast Linus" video where your employees get to roast you.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

4 hours ago, Lurick said:

You.... really.... think... linus....the company boss... didn't approve those comments? Or at least tell his editor guidelines on what was and was not appropriate?

44 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

Let's face it @LinusTech, This was fun for all of us.

Seriously, I needed a good laugh and this brought it to me. Should do a yearly mean comments video.

Or maybe a "roast Linus" video where your employees get to roast you.

Roast would be really good. Like a Tech Youtuber version.

So if Linus is an Nvidia shill, and Linus is also a China shill, does Nvidia = China ???

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

This video was amazing, kept laughing for about 5 minutes after the video ended. Mostly because of how angry some of the comments were.

If i made someone that angry and then for him to post a comment like that i would be extremely happy with myself.

Maybe do more episodes like this and put it on Channel Super Fun.