Firefox slow to load startup pages? PC connecting too quickly? Maybe?

Saiyan

I have 4 pages auto load on a default open of Firefox. They're not pages that have a ever been a problem loading as far as chrome upon startup, but it's not only that. Even if I switch to singular page upon startup Firefox still has problems connecting to the site. For example I'll go to speed test to test my speed assuming my google search worked and it won't be able to find the server or pages won't connect. I have had the "problem" of browser loading so quick that my PC hasn't connected to Ethernet port yet so it could be that but even when pages somewhat load and don't the rest kind of thing is what confuses me. I upped the amount of tasks Firefox can designate while allowing it to use more memory so maybe that will work but it seems more like an internet connection problem than Firefox itself. 

After about 1 or 2 minutes everything will load as quick as ever, so it always ends of fine just didn't know experienced this "issue" assuming my pc is booting too quickly to fully connect to the internet.

I have latest mobo Ethernet drivers and am using cloud-flare dns 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1 set directly into my router.

PCPartPicker: z97 Gaming 5 | 750w Photon | 850 Series 250gb SSD | Phanteks Enthoo Pro | LG25um56-P | Corsair K70 RGB | Asus Strix 970 4gb | WD Blue 1TB | Logitech G502 | i7-4790k | H100i GTX w/ (Noctua NF-F12's) | HyperX Fury Black 1x8gb 1866 | NZXT Hue+ |  ATR2500 | ATH-M50x |

i'm kinda having a similar issue, but not a flatout no connection. I only use chrome, also 1.1.1.1 on the router, but pages will just flicker 'not connected' then go right to the page.

I'm also running pihole though, are you using a network ad blocker too?

1 hour ago, mechanicalfluff said:

i'm kinda having a similar issue, but not a flatout no connection. I only use chrome, also 1.1.1.1 on the router, but pages will just flicker 'not connected' then go right to the page.

I'm also running pihole though, are you using a network ad blocker too?

Not using pihole. Just ublock origin at the moment. It's so weird, it definitely has to be a connection thing because chrome did the same thing to a lesser degree. It would load pages without ublock and then once i refreshed ublock would enable almost like it's working too quickly

PCPartPicker: z97 Gaming 5 | 750w Photon | 850 Series 250gb SSD | Phanteks Enthoo Pro | LG25um56-P | Corsair K70 RGB | Asus Strix 970 4gb | WD Blue 1TB | Logitech G502 | i7-4790k | H100i GTX w/ (Noctua NF-F12's) | HyperX Fury Black 1x8gb 1866 | NZXT Hue+ |  ATR2500 | ATH-M50x |