Vloggers, help me :)

I am wanting to start vlogging. I have researched the vlogging camera but I can not decide what I want. My budget is 400.00. I looked at a Canon Vixia on Amazon, but I canceled my order because the reviews said the accessories were cheap and worthless. What do you use? I am a beginner. I will be doing unboxing, computer builds, gaming, etc. What do you use for lighting and audio on a budget? I hope to do a lot of videos while I am in Canada. Drop all your knowledge on this noob. Thanks!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor Motherboard: N7-B55XT-W1: [US-3DTC1-N] N7 B550 Motherboard - AMD B550 Chipset with Wi-Fi and White Cover  RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB Gaming OC 3X Video Card Case: Corsair Carbide Series 275R ATX Mid Tower White with Tempered glass  Storage: WD_BLACK 2TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive - Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 5,150 MB/s   PSU: CORSAIR RM Series (2021), White, RM850, 850 Watt, 80 Plus Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply Display(s): 1xMSI Optix MAG272CRX 27.0" 1920x1080 240 Hz Monitor 2x ASUS VZ239H-W 23" Full HD 1080p IPS HDMI VGA Eye Care Monitor Cooling: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE Mouse: Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition: 5G Optical Sensor 16,000 DPI Sound: Audio-Technia ATH-M20x Professional studio monitor Headphones, black.  Operating System: Linux Pop!_OS with KDE Plasma desktop environment Mic: Elgato Wave:3

linktr.ee/Elektra57

you're going to want something light, possibly a gimble to stabilize your imagery at least i think they're called that. then you'll need some spare batteries and cards while you're out and about, other than that any cam that records in high quality will be your end goal.

I'm not sure about a dedicated "vlogging" camera, but for a while I used a cheap Kaiser Bass X4 action camera that was a great all rounder for what I did.

I used it as a dashcam, "vlogging", Action camera, timelapses etc. It's lightweight, the accessories cost no more than $20 AUD here in Australia, excellent video quality with a lot of capabilities like WiFi with the app enabled so you can start and stop the recording when you want and I believe it shot up to 4K 30FPS (iirc).

EDIT: The one I purchased came with a waterproof case as well. Always a bonus!