Motherboard RGB not working

No idea if this is the right place to ask but oh well

So..... today i was messing around a bit with the RGB in my pc

(mobo: asus rog strix x470-f ram: trident-z rgb ram,,, plus some rgb fans and a light strip)

annnnnnd then the lights on the mobo fans and light strip started not responding to changes to the rgb....

and now only the ram works....

so if anyone can help on how to fix this that would be awesome!

is the rgb off or just not responding to changes? Also what software are you using for rgb?

im using aura sync and the rgb isnt off. but when i try to do anything with the rgb only the ram reacts and nothing else not the light strip not the motherboard rgb and neither the fans rgb they just stay off... plus aura sync isnt detecting the motherboard rgb and it doesnt detect the other rgb items to begin with

I had this issue as well but with a Gigabyte board, during some memory overclocking. I ended up having to reinstall the rgb Program, still not sure if it was the OC or just the program randomly losing its mind. I don't know if Aura Sync is similar, but Giagbyte's RGB Fusion is still "newish" software, do it goes full derp mode from time to time. 

Just so you know, while it does have conflict problems with other RGB lighting control software, GSkill's software for the RAM is pretty awesome. A lot of unique patterns that I've only seen on that software. 

Save up to 10% on eVGA.com purchases, use my Associates Code: 47AQQ6KPU2IZNXY

My system on ModRigs: https://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=42686 

Primary Rig:

CPU: AMD 5950X at 4.65GHz 1.275V - Mobo: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero - PSU: eVGA P2 1200W

CPU Cooler: EK Quantum Velocity Block (480mm XE Radiator with push/pull EK Vardar D-RGB fans)

2 x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z Royal 3600MHz CL14 RAM (14-15-15-35-1T at 1.45V)

GPU: eVGA RTX 3090 Kingpin Hybrid - Core @ 2160MHz @ 1068mV, VRAM +1000MHz

Case: Thermaltake View 91 - SSDs/HDDs: Too many to list; Samsung 980 Pro 1TB & 2TB M.2s, Samsung 4TB SATA SSD

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G9 49" Super-Ultrawide 240Hz Monitor

yea i think its more than just software cause im reinstalling it over and over again and it only "sees" the ram and nothing else connected to the motherboard

44 minutes ago, HoneyBadger84 said:

I had this issue as well but with a Gigabyte board, during some memory overclocking. I ended up having to reinstall the rgb Program, still not sure if it was the OC or just the program randomly losing its mind. I don't know if Aura Sync is similar, but Giagbyte's RGB Fusion is still "newish" software, do it goes full derp mode from time to time. 

Just so you know, while it does have conflict problems with other RGB lighting control software, GSkill's software for the RAM is pretty awesome. A lot of unique patterns that I've only seen on that software. 

2 hours ago, Derrk said:

is the rgb off or just not responding to changes? Also what software are you using for rgb?