Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deathtopia

LTX Office Tour

Posted · Original PosterOP

So I seem to be among the lucky few that have managed to snag a office tour ticket.

My question is, do we turn up at the office or is there going to be some form of shuttle service from the Convention center?

I'm flying over from the UK and have got a hotel booked about 20 minutes from the convention center, just trying to sort out in advance if I'm going to need to arrange something to get me to the office. 

Thanks guys. 

Pretty sure the office tour's are on the friday and LTX starts the next day on the saturday.

So looks like you will need to show up at the office location, 18643 52 Ave #104, Surrey, BC V3S 8E5, Canada, I would guess 15 mins before your scheduled tour time.

It looks like a 45 min drive from the convention centre and about 2 hrs on public transport.

I asked before and they said we would transport ourselves, but there is a lot of time between now and then. They could change their minds if they see a need or we could set up a rideshare.

Case: Corsair Carbide 275R CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 Motherboard: Asus-Tuf B450M-Plus Memory: Corsair-Vengeance LPX Storage: WD Blue Desktop 1TB Graphics NVIDIA-Geforce GTX 1050Ti PSU: Corsair-VS450 Monitors: ASUS VZ239H-W 23 inch keyboard: Rosewill-Neon K51W Mouse: Razer-Lancehead Tournament Edition RGB Lighting: Airgoo

2 hours ago, dev1234567890 said:

Pretty sure the office tour's are on the friday and LTX starts the next day on the saturday.

So looks like you will need to show up at the office location, 18643 52 Ave #104, Surrey, BC V3S 8E5, Canada, I would guess 15 mins before your scheduled tour time.

It looks like a 45 min drive from the convention centre and about 2 hrs on public transport.

Last year as I was a VIP. We all met at the Richmond Olympic Oval and we took a Limo ride to the office, that's where the $530 ticket comes into play. Limo ride, food, tour, signatures, return back on the limo.

Post Cursed Images HERE

View my Hard Drive Tier and Review list here

Specs:
Core i5 6400

Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 2400MHz

MSI B350i Gaming PRO AC

NVIDIA RTX 2060 6GB

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Solid State Drive

Western Digital 1TB Black

SeaSonic II 520 Watt Modular

Cooler Master Elite 110

Corsair Glaive RGB

Logitech G613

16 minutes ago, Being Delirious said:

Last year as I was a VIP. We all met at the Richmond Olympic Oval and we took a Limo ride to the office, that's where the $530 ticket comes into play. Limo ride, food, tour, signatures, return back on the limo.

Nice! Are you VIP this year? BTW love the signature!!! When I build mine this week I want a sig like that.

Case: Corsair Carbide 275R CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 Motherboard: Asus-Tuf B450M-Plus Memory: Corsair-Vengeance LPX Storage: WD Blue Desktop 1TB Graphics NVIDIA-Geforce GTX 1050Ti PSU: Corsair-VS450 Monitors: ASUS VZ239H-W 23 inch keyboard: Rosewill-Neon K51W Mouse: Razer-Lancehead Tournament Edition RGB Lighting: Airgoo

17 minutes ago, PrincessHeinz57 said:

Nice! Are you VIP this year? BTW love the signature!!! When I build mine this week I want a sig like that.

Ha I wish, nah I just did the two day pass with extras, but I did apply as a volunteer though.

Post Cursed Images HERE

View my Hard Drive Tier and Review list here

Specs:
Core i5 6400

Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 2400MHz

MSI B350i Gaming PRO AC

NVIDIA RTX 2060 6GB

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Solid State Drive

Western Digital 1TB Black

SeaSonic II 520 Watt Modular

Cooler Master Elite 110

Corsair Glaive RGB

Logitech G613

2 hours ago, Fearlessleader said:

Can you take public transportation to the LTT office? I'm on the 1:45 tour and might just grab a car if not 

If you don't mind making a 20 minute walk from the bus stop. After a 2 hour bus ride.

Current PC:

Spoiler

*WORK IN PROGRESS*

Mothballed PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I don't think I'll be renting a car, so unless some one with a car is in the 2:30 tour and can pick me up from Vancouver downtown than it's 20min walk for me..