help choosing psu

yosrii

Hi ,im looking to replace my noisy psu with a budget (less noise possible) one  i was about to get a masterwatt then i saw some decen amout ppl saying that it makes coil whine under heavy load so im really scared coz  im looking for a quiet one and there is not much choice here,  so the only 3  quiet  budget  power supplies i have to choose from are the : masterwatt 550//crosair vs550 // thermaltake smart rgb 500w or 600w .  i'm using an i5 7500/ gtx 1060 3gb and 12gb  of ram . i really appreciate any help 

19 minutes ago, yosrii said:

Hi ,im looking to replace my noisy psu with a budget (less noise possible) one  i was about to get a masterwatt then i saw some decen amout ppl saying that it makes coil whine under heavy load so im really scared coz  im looking for a quiet one and there is not much choice here,  so the only 3  quiet  budget  power supplies i have to choose from are the : masterwatt 550//crosair vs550 // thermaltake smart rgb 500w or 600w .  i'm using an i5 7500/ gtx 1060 3gb and 12gb  of ram . i really appreciate any help 

cant go wrong with the corsair power supplies, i have one of the primes and the fan hardly ever comes on and when it does i dont hear it.