old school video card issue

GottYa6

sorry if this has been covered, but I've searched and found a few things to try to no avail.

system is asus x470-f gaming carbon,

nvidia gtx 560ti x2

16g ddr4 3200

ax750 platinum

I can not seem to find a way to make these cards work in win10 at more than 15 fps, ive tried using windows default drivers, the initial drivers that came with the cards, using ddu to delete and reinstall the drivers nvidia lets me DL from the web...nothing works.  I know the cards are old and I should look for newer graphics, but I cannot afford anything "new" because of extreme price …"inflation" I guess you would call it. I mean 500 to 600 USD for a single video card is ridiculous.

my question is is there a way I can get these cards to perform in sli as they used to under windows 10 or should I just give up on the idea of a basic gaming rig?

I was under the impression that NVidia had gutted support for SLI in newer drivers but you say you've tried the older drivers.

If you've still got a windows 7 or 8 key around, see how it runs on those.

-アパゾ

18 minutes ago, GottYa6 said:

I mean 500 to 600 USD for a single video card is ridiculous

How about a single RX 580 at $150 from eBay? It would smoke that setup no matter what.

Edit: or even less?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F382803835045

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad