Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anas Dweik

i5 6600k + 1080 low performance

11 minutes ago, Anas Dweik said:

i had alot of drop fps idk why btw . is cuz of the cpu ? . 

If it’s that bad it would appear so. Could increase resolution scaling. FPS will go down but may notice cpu usage go down. That’s a lot of card for 1080p if you can get decent frames. 

Recommended Posts

Did you change anything else? Did you do any other Test like 3d Mark?

Your shadow of the tomb raider FPS seem to be normal


I run an I9 9900K @ 5.3GHz on my Asus Apex XI with a kit Patriot Viper 16GB DDR4-4133,CL19 

with my new EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC Ultra Gaming 2195/1300

all cooled by my Hailea 500a waterchiller 

Port Royal

TimeSpyExtreme

Superposition 1.0 4K Optimized (1x GPU)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
5 hours ago, Domrockt said:

Did you change anything else? Did you do any other Test like 3d Mark?

Your shadow of the tomb raider FPS seem to be normal

3d marks 6170 4k test. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

What’s the systems usage while said game is playing?


Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 8700k, ASUS ROG Strix Z370-H, G.Skill TridentZ 16GB, EVGA 1080 SC, EVGA 850 GQ, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz 

 

Spare RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 4770K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 32Gb, EVGA 1080 SC, Corsair CX850M, Acer xG270HU 2560x1440@144hz

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
21 minutes ago, Mick Naughty said:

What’s the systems usage while said game is playing?

100 cpu . 98 gpu .

i just cleaned the gpu "i bought it used" . i got 110 frames on ultra in shadow of the tom i think everything is okay now isn't it?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Anas Dweik said:

100 cpu . 98 gpu .

i just cleaned the gpu "i bought it used" . i got 110 frames on ultra in shadow of the tom i think everything is okay now isn't it?

 

Well there’s your problem. 


Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 8700k, ASUS ROG Strix Z370-H, G.Skill TridentZ 16GB, EVGA 1080 SC, EVGA 850 GQ, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz 

 

Spare RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 4770K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 32Gb, EVGA 1080 SC, Corsair CX850M, Acer xG270HU 2560x1440@144hz

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Best Answer
11 minutes ago, Anas Dweik said:

i had alot of drop fps idk why btw . is cuz of the cpu ? . 

If it’s that bad it would appear so. Could increase resolution scaling. FPS will go down but may notice cpu usage go down. That’s a lot of card for 1080p if you can get decent frames. 


Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 8700k, ASUS ROG Strix Z370-H, G.Skill TridentZ 16GB, EVGA 1080 SC, EVGA 850 GQ, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz 

 

Spare RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 4770K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 32Gb, EVGA 1080 SC, Corsair CX850M, Acer xG270HU 2560x1440@144hz

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Buy VPN

×