Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MyName13

Windows 10 - update 1809 still unavailable

They roll the update out in stages over the period of 6-12 months I believe. You can force the upgrade by going to Microsoft's website and downloading the updater from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Current Build Log:

Original Build:

10 minutes ago, Lurick said:

They roll the update out in stages over the period of 6-12 months I believe. You can force the upgrade by going to Microsoft's website and downloading the updater from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Said updater is currently broken. There is a DNS bug that makes the update fail, and attempting to run the update via the built in windows updater will also fail.

Main PC: i5-8600K (6C/6T), MSI Z370M, T-Force Delta II RGB 16GB, Samsung 128GB NVME, Crutial MX300, ROG STRIX RX-580 8GB, Corsair CX 750, Fractal Define Mini C TG, Windows 10 Enterprise

School Laptop: Late 2008 Macbook Aluminum Unibody. C2D P7350, nVidia 9800M, 8GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, macOS Mojave. Also my editing laptop (FCP > Adobe Premier)

Phone: Galaxy Note 8, Android 8.0

Random devices in various stages of working: Gateway Solo W2000 Laptop (For writing floppies, needs a battery), iBook G3 Clamshell (for a custom build, just a case), iBook G4 (For Sale.), Surface 3 (Touch screen is borked, perfect otherwise.), Lenovo G580 (For Sale)

Im still on 1803 myself. No sense in forcing an update that could break shit. Your better off waiting till all the bugs are worked out. 

You ever notice that many establishments have a sign that as "No Shirt, No Shoes, No service"? They never say anything about pants............ You know what that implies. You dont have to wear pants.