Apex Legends Security Error From lightningservice.exe

Hi, ever since I first installed Apex Legends every time I launch the game for the first time after turning on my PC I get an error saying there is a security breach from lightningservice.exe. I can open task manager and force quit it in advanced mode. I was only able to find one thing online about this saying it might have something to do with RGB software what I have installed is ASRGBLED (AsRock RGB software) and the software for g skill trident z RGB ram. I've also read that lightningservice.exe is a normal windows process but there is malware that disguises its self as lightningservice.exe. What should I do to take care of this? If you need more information feel free to ask anything. Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

(if this isn't the correct or best place for this topic can you direct me a better spot to post?)

Just press the windows key. Type msconfig and press enter. Go to the services tab and find lightingservices.exe and disable it. Then restart your computer and apex will open and lightning should still work.

2 minutes ago, Low Orbit Ion Cannon said:

Just press the windows key. Type msconfig and press enter. Go to the services tab and find lightingservices.exe and disable it. Then restart your computer and apex will open and lightning should still work.

Thanks! I've done that before for other programs but completely blanked on it for this for some reason.