Please i need help im a dumb ass

Blackfox66

I just got his first graphics card thee 1050 2gig and i got my steam account stolen please help i started a go fund me but anything will help please and if lines read this i love your vids and hopefully i will get help 

"stolen?"

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

@Blackfox66 well. I know how bad that can feel. My best recommendation would be to get help from your parents and contact steam to recover your account. Your account would be linked with payment information or other details and should be recoverable.

Was your password bad? Did you log in at a library? What was lost? We need more info, preferably in complete sentences.

-Llama

Ryzen 7 1700X - Cryorig C7 - Gigabyte Gaming B450 Wifi - 16GB GSKILL Aegis DDR4-3000mghz - WD Black NVMe 250GB M.2 / WD Black 2.5 1TB HD - Gigabyte Radeon RX 580 8GB - FD Node 202

"Never trust a computer you can’t throw out a window."

— Steve Wozniak

PCPartPicker - Steam - GitHub

Just now, SwagMaestro said:

"stolen?"

yes it was stolen

like they changed the password and the email I just need help I do not care about the money 

idk man I'm just scared like I warn all how goes to this site I was told by these guys that they got gta from <Redacted> and i believed them so i tried

it and bam I'm just a dumb kid 

Edited by W-L

1 minute ago, Blackfox66 said:

yes it was stolen

like they changed the password and the email I just need help I do not care about the money 

If they managed that they also got into your email account, which is a much much bigger issue. Step 1 is CHANGE YOUR EMAIL PASSWORD NOW I would recommend getting a password manager and using a very strong password. Lastpass or Bitwarden have the most comprehensive feature sets on free password managers.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

1 minute ago, Blackfox66 said:

yes it was stolen

I can't imagine a 14 year old that wouldn't care about the money... If that is the case, you just make a new account and buy the games again. 

What are you trying to get? What is the outcome you are looking for to get help with?

Contact Steam customer support to try and recover your steam account. Provide them with the account username and the previously used email address linked to the account. Explain to them that the account has been stolen and that you need to recover it.

If you do manage to recover your account, change your passwords for both steam and your email account, as well as ensure you don't reuse passwords on other services.

No-one is going to give you money.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

if anyone wants to help call me on Blackfox66

#4245 or my go fund me is on <Redacted>

Edited by W-L

how is this related to the graphics card?

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

1 minute ago, m9x3mos said:

I can't imagine a 14 year old that wouldn't care about the money... If that is the case, you just make a new account and buy the games again. 

What are you trying to get? What is the outcome you are looking for to get help with?

i have tones of progress on a lot of those games and i can't  just buy them my dad has been tight and i lost my mom 

2 minutes ago, Blackfox66 said:

if anyone wants to help call me on Blackfox66

#4245 or my go fund me is on <Redacted>

Yeah, sorry. Not going to give you money. Contact steam customer support to retrieve your account.

Edited by W-L

Sorry to hear this but promoting personal Gofundme or kickstarter sites is not allowed on the forums. 

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/965477-community-standards/

No advertising of any non LTT/LMG material.

• eBay/trading sites, personal websites or businesses except where appropriate. (e.g. "Who can do data recovery in Vancouver?", "Anyone know where I can get this part?").
  • No affiliate links unless created by Linus Media Group. Note that the LMG affiliate code will be automatically added to Amazon links.
  • Twitch/Youtube links are only allowed in your own status updates; posting them on other users' profiles or updates is not allowed.

-Locked-