PC dies while playing games

blackid21

spec:

proc: intel i7-6700

mobo: msi z170a krait gaming

ram: corsair vengeance lpx 2x8gb ddr4-2666

gpu: msi gtx1070 gaming x

psu: corsair cxm 750w

So this happened around this week, when i play games like rainbow six and apex legends for 1 hour+ my pc dies. I thought it was my gpu overheating so i reapply thermal paste and test it using OCCT. Surprisingly its not because of overheating i tested it for 1 hour and the avg temp is around 70c but when im about to close the OCCT gpu test window i moved it a little and my pc died again, so i reboot my pc and do the same thing i move the OCCT window again and same thing happened. Im not really good at this so i would like for some advice should i replace my gpu or is there anything i can do to save my current gpu? Any kind of help appreciated (sorry if my english bad its not my main language)

44 minutes ago, blackid21 said:

spec:

proc: intel i7-6700

mobo: msi z170a krait gaming

ram: corsair vengeance lpx 2x8gb ddr4-2666

gpu: msi gtx1070 gaming x

psu: corsair cxm 750w

So this happened around this week, when i play games like rainbow six and apex legends for 1 hour+ my pc dies. I thought it was my gpu overheating so i reapply thermal paste and test it using OCCT. Surprisingly its not because of overheating i tested it for 1 hour and the avg temp is around 70c but when im about to close the OCCT gpu test window i moved it a little and my pc died again, so i reboot my pc and do the same thing i move the OCCT window again and same thing happened. Im not really good at this so i would like for some advice should i replace my gpu or is there anything i can do to save my current gpu? Any kind of help appreciated (sorry if my english bad its not my main language)

what cpu cooler are you using? 

28 minutes ago, Pittman90 said:

what cpu cooler are you using? 

cryorig h5 universal

1 minute ago, blackid21 said:

cryorig h5 universal

well I would think either something is overheating (not gpu) or your PSU is running out of power, have you checked other temps, maybe also check psu loads

1 minute ago, Pittman90 said:

well I would think either something is overheating (not gpu) or your PSU is running out of power, have you checked other temps, maybe also check psu loads

may i know how do i know about psu load? 

21 minutes ago, Pittman90 said:

you can try http://www.coolermaster.com/power-supply-calculator/

or i might be wrong but i swear that HWmonitor has that 

ok so based on the website my recommended psu wattage is 408w and mine is 750w i think that way more than enough, unless the psu are broken as well. Should i replace it?

Also tested my cpu using OCCT for an hour and the temp is stable at 55-60c without dying, so thats why i dont think the cpu is overheating