Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dayglorange

Voluntereering and BYOC question

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

If you've submitted an application to volunteer and also want to do the BYOC, do you still need to buy a full price BYOC ticket or will there be some sort of discount or compensation since volunteering also gets you tickets to LTX? I want to be able to go do BYOC so I don't have to get a hotel or drive home and drive back the next day of the event.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I applied to volunteer too but got my byoc ticket. I too am curious what is gonna happen for those who volunteer but already purchased tickets

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

Yeah I bought the BYOC ticket anyway, I still don't even know if I'll be able to go as I have to get my EDL to cross the border and make sure I have enough money for two days away from home. at least I don't have to worry about class on top of it but it also means I have no money from financial aid and I'm currently still job searching so....yeah. Its kind of one of those hoping my luck holds out for this eheh

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Dayglorange said:

Yeah I bought the BYOC ticket anyway, I still don't even know if I'll be able to go as I have to get my EDL to cross the border and make sure I have enough money for two days away from home. at least I don't have to worry about class on top of it but it also means I have no money from financial aid and I'm currently still job searching so....yeah. Its kind of one of those hoping my luck holds out for this eheh

 

Dude, I will buy that ticket if you don't make it. OR if they give you some sort of BYOC ticket for volunteering I will buy that ticket from you as well. PLEASE hit me up!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
17 hours ago, ScrappeyDP said:

 

Dude, I will buy that ticket if you don't make it. OR if they give you some sort of BYOC ticket for volunteering I will buy that ticket from you as well. PLEASE hit me up!

If things don't work out or whatever, I'll definitely keep you in mind if I end up needing to offload my ticket for any reason!

 

Now if only someone involved with LTX could answer my question about the BYOC/volunteering then I could know for sure what I'm gonna be doing 😂@CPotter any info?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2019 at 3:33 PM, Dayglorange said:

If you've submitted an application to volunteer and also want to do the BYOC, do you still need to buy a full price BYOC ticket or will there be some sort of discount or compensation since volunteering also gets you tickets to LTX? I want to be able to go do BYOC so I don't have to get a hotel or drive home and drive back the next day of the event.

If you volunteer you'll get a free ticket. We're not going through applications until March though - if you buy or already bought a ticket, we'll refund you if you end up volunteering. :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CPotter said:

If you volunteer you'll get a free ticket. We're not going through applications until March though - if you buy or already bought a ticket, we'll refund you if you end up volunteering. :) 

Can we still apply to volunteer?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2019 at 8:00 PM, Dayglorange said:

Yeah I bought the BYOC ticket anyway, I still don't even know if I'll be able to go as I have to get my EDL to cross the border and make sure I have enough money for two days away from home. at least I don't have to worry about class on top of it but it also means I have no money from financial aid and I'm currently still job searching so....yeah. Its kind of one of those hoping my luck holds out for this eheh

I'll pay more than anyone you've spoken to about that ticket.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
On 2/28/2019 at 2:07 PM, Argus2968 said:

I'll pay more than anyone you've spoken to about that ticket.

I'm getting a list of people who want my ticket if I end up not going/not needing it, lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×