Anyone in the Seattle area know how to micro-solder? 3DS ZIF Connector Repair

Hybrid Divide

Note to Mods: Really not sure where this should go.  Don't have enough posts for the Classifieds, but am not sure it would apply there anyway.  Please move this post if you feel it should exist elsewhere. Thanks.

While doing a shell swap on my New 3DS XL, While disconnecting a ribbon cable, the whole connector ended up coming up off the board!

Is there anyone in the Seattle area who knows how to micro solder that can help me get back up and running? I do have a soldering iron, but it can't do points that small, and I'm not proficient enough to be that precise with it.

I've looked around for repair places, but I can't seem to find good ones in an endless sea of cell phone repair shops of dubious quality.  So I figured I'd ask here.  It's a simple repair, probably 10 minutes at most.  I just want to make sure it gets done right.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Added Picture, added a bit about complexity.

70tvszv9nuh21.png

Edited by Hybrid Divide
Forgot a letter in the title. Also, added picture.

looks like a fairly easy job.. but a ride to my place would be rather much of a waste of time. also, i do that stuff with a pretty plain soldering iron too.. :/

25 minutes ago, manikyath said:

looks like a fairly easy job.. but a ride to my place would be rather much of a waste of time. also, i do that stuff with a pretty plain soldering iron too.. :/

Thanks for the reply all the same!