LTX 2019 Featuring DreamHack Tickets are HERE!

CPotter

Thanks guys, got my BYOC pass. I've wanted to go to Dreamhack since they started coming to the US but never could afford the flight ticket. ❤️

@CPotter do you have any news on streaming tickets?  I can't make it but I would love to support you guys and participate virtually 

On 2/23/2019 at 12:39 PM, Guybli said:

@CPotter do you have any news on streaming tickets?  I can't make it but I would love to support you guys and participate virtually 

Honestly, it probably won't even be a ticket. All you'll (most likely) need to do, is just be a supporter of us on Floatplane.

• 2 weeks later...

@CPotter Will there be more BYOC tickets available during wave 2 of ticketsale? Coming all the way from The Netherlands so it would be sad if i couldnt join the lan party.

Any idea on when wave 2 will go out on sale?

1 hour ago, Rob van Gils said:

@CPotter Will there be more BYOC tickets available during wave 2 of ticketsale? Coming all the way from The Netherlands so it would be sad if i couldnt join the lan party.

At the moment they are unsure. All of the planned seats are sold out, but they are looking at trying to add more seats. It seems like there is a greater than 50/50% chance that there will be more seats, but you will need to keep your eyes on the announcements so you can get one before they sell out.

Please "Quote" me if you want me to see your response.

5 hours ago, Rob van Gils said:

Right now we're trying to figure out how many more seats we can accommodate, so no ETA yet, BUT, we're trying to make it happen!

Honestly I can't wait to go! ? Bought 3 Two day passes for me and a couple friends. Gonna be a long drive from Winnipeg Manitoba but it will sure be worth it! First time going to LTX! And leaving Manitoba for that matter ?

• 1 month later...

@CPotter Can I add the dreamhack on for 30.00 since I already have a two day pass?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor Motherboard: N7-B55XT-W1: [US-3DTC1-N] N7 B550 Motherboard - AMD B550 Chipset with Wi-Fi and White Cover  RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB Gaming OC 3X Video Card Case: Corsair Carbide Series 275R ATX Mid Tower White with Tempered glass  Storage: WD_BLACK 2TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive - Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 5,150 MB/s   PSU: CORSAIR RM Series (2021), White, RM850, 850 Watt, 80 Plus Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply Display(s): 1xMSI Optix MAG272CRX 27.0" 1920x1080 240 Hz Monitor 2x ASUS VZ239H-W 23" Full HD 1080p IPS HDMI VGA Eye Care Monitor Cooling: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE Mouse: Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition: 5G Optical Sensor 16,000 DPI Sound: Audio-Technia ATH-M20x Professional studio monitor Headphones, black.  Operating System: Linux Pop!_OS with KDE Plasma desktop environment Mic: Elgato Wave:3

linktr.ee/Elektra57

58 minutes ago, PrincessHeinz57 said:

@CPotter Can I add the dreamhack on for 30.00 since I already have a two day pass?

You can't add it on but you could buy the BYOC pass and we can refund you the original ticket you purchased.

As of this message, there are 9 BYOC tickets left.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...