Question in regards to 3DMark Time Spy...

I'm still relatively new to Time Spy as up until I built this system, I was running Windows 7 still.

As eVGA Precision XOC does not work with Time Spy (it literally causes the benchmark to crash on loading screen), I have no run an OSD display to show GPU load during the benchmark previous to today (I finally got around to installing Afterburner).

While running Time Spy, non-Extreme, I noticed that in Graphics Test 2, I am not seeing full 99% GPU load at all times like most 3DMark benchmarks I've run in the past do.  My question is, is this normal, and I just don't know it, or is this indicative of there possibly being an issue with the current settings I'm testing?  If anyone with a 1080 Ti or higher can chime in with their own GPU load experience during Graphics Test 2, that'd be great.  

Thanks in advance for any replies ;)

Edit: I'm also asking because my GPU score seems to be slightly lower than before, and I'm not sure if that's A: because of an issue with the stability of my settings or B: because I potentially minorly broke my GPU drivers by them crashing a few times while I was tweaking said settings to get them stable enough to PASS a run of Time Spy. lol

Save up to 10% on eVGA.com purchases, use my Associates Code: 47AQQ6KPU2IZNXY

My system on ModRigs: https://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=42686 

Primary Rig:

CPU: AMD 5950X at 4.65GHz 1.275V - Mobo: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero - PSU: eVGA P2 1200W

CPU Cooler: EK Quantum Velocity Block (480mm XE Radiator with push/pull EK Vardar D-RGB fans)

2 x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z Royal 3600MHz CL14 RAM (14-15-15-35-1T at 1.45V)

GPU: eVGA RTX 3090 Kingpin Hybrid - Core @ 2160MHz @ 1068mV, VRAM +1000MHz

Case: Thermaltake View 91 - SSDs/HDDs: Too many to list; Samsung 980 Pro 1TB & 2TB M.2s, Samsung 4TB SATA SSD

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G9 49" Super-Ultrawide 240Hz Monitor

If you blue screen you might want to use furmark or kombustor and check for artifacts, these programs push your GPU and with the OSD display you can see usage and temps. Also check if your hdd is still A-okay using Crystal Disk. And check your even viewer/ reinstall timespy.

3 minutes ago, aaradorn said:

If you blue screen you might want to use furmark or kombustor and check for artifacts, these programs push your GPU and with the OSD display you can see usage and temps. Also check if your hdd is still A-okay using Crystal Disk. And check your even viewer/ reinstall timespy.

The blue screen had nothing to do with anything else but me pushing my system RAM to insanity, that I know for a fact because that's the only thing that was "not stock" at the time of the GPU drivers crashing.  Time Spy itself crashing with eVGA Precision XOC installed is a known issue and closing Precision fixes it.

I'm simply curious if my GPU usage in the Graphics Test 2 is "normal" or not, because it's just weird to me that any 3DMark test, especially one done at 1440p, isn't pushing 99% GPU load constantly.

Primary Rig:

CPU: AMD 5950X at 4.65GHz 1.275V - Mobo: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero - PSU: eVGA P2 1200W

CPU Cooler: EK Quantum Velocity Block (480mm XE Radiator with push/pull EK Vardar D-RGB fans)

Case: Thermaltake View 91 - SSDs/HDDs: Too many to list; Samsung 980 Pro 1TB & 2TB M.2s, Samsung 4TB SATA SSD

The test is designed to push your gpu, my rtx 2070 reaches 99% usage but I know the OSD might not always show the correct information, mainly GPU temps but it might be usage in your case.

Aaaanyone else care to comment? I suppose I'll have to run it at all stock and invesitage further. 4000MHz CL16 @ 1. 45V is running so well, just my gpu score is down, ah well, we shall see. 

Primary Rig: