Ryzen Machine keeps getting BSOD Memory Management, Memtest86 shows no errors

acoustics

Hi guys!

I built a system for a friend a while ago. His laptop got stolen and he wanted a desktop that he also could game on. Because his budget was tight I solt him my old graphics card for almost nothing and stocked the rest of the computer to make an upgrade worth later. Component list:

CPU Ryzen 5 1600X
GPU AMD Radeon HD6950
PSU BeQuiet PurePower 400W
Ram 2x8GB G.Skill Aeris DDR4-3000
SSD Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SSD 500GB
Mainboard

Asus Prime B350m Plus

I don't know if he has set the XMP profile yet because I did not have the time to set the machine up for him. Gonna try that tonight. All the drivers are installed properly what I can tell. Do you guys have any other ideas what could be wrong?

Cheers acoustics

look at the manual, see if it says which slots the ram must be installed with a 2 dimm config like yours. 

She/Her

@firelighter487: I did install it the right way when I assembled the machine and we still tried every other way since then. I do believe that I know how to built a PC, my own works perfectly. I just never had that error before. (Edited to not sound so defensive, you had a valid point)

So, I think I fixed it. A BIOS Update and the right D.O.C.P. Profile helped (like XMP for AMD Processors). Thanks for your help!