How to fix headphone tips?

overturnedv1

Physical damage happened to my crappy plasticy arctis 3 when I dropped it. Anyone know how I could reatach this?? Thanks in advance

944B03F0-8315-4E61-9A2B-13F7DD100D62.jpeg

You could try bondo or similar. It's basically a plastic filler.

You just have to sand up the edges, apply the bondo, sand again. That's the long and short of it; please read up a larger guide on how to do this.

The other option you have it a material like a sugru; that's a brand name (just like bondo is I believe), but it's basically a clay sort.

Keep in mind with both options, the material may not have the same elasticity to may feel differently.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

JB weld.

If that doesn't fix it strong enough then you need to buy a new headset.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

superglue + sand off the excess glue or if you want a more proper bond you can use the same plastic cement used in gundam model kits

I don’t care if the options are janky I just want them to fit on my head and be stable