Having a bunch of problems after installing Windows 10

BradleyAustin19

Okay so I recently built my own computer and installed Windows 10 32bit since I couldn't download 64 bit because it would always fail and now I don't have an 8GB USB anymore.

1. Graphics Display Driver is disabled by windows

2. My screen is split into 3 sections - first section starts from just after where the search usually ends then there is a smaller section next to the left of it and another section that is larger. - I'll post a picture. 

3. I installed Windows 32bit but I upgraded to 64bit but in System it still says 32bit?

4. Slow CPU and iGPU performance

5. Games won't run because of missing DLL files and OpenGL isn't accelerated?

6. No sound plays through TV even though I'm using a HDMI cable and it worked with the Xbox One.

I do have Wi-Fi working fine at reasonable speeds though and I'm assuming that I probably need a few more updates but Windows Update says there is no more updates available. I can also install applications but there is a roulette chance of them actually working fine.

I took a screenshot and it acted as though there was no sections cut off so I am so confused as to what is going on and will greatly appreciate any help possible.

Specs

A8 9600 with Radeon R7 Graphics

4GB DDR4 2400MHz

Asrock A320M HDV Motherboard R3.0

Kingston A400 240GB SSD

1TB 7200 HDD

Screenshot.PNG

Picture.jpg

What do you mean by "it would always fail?"

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

19 minutes ago, BradleyAustin19 said:

1. Graphics Display Driver is disabled by windows

2. My screen is split into 3 sections - first section starts from just after where the search usually ends then there is a smaller section next to the left of it and another section that is larger. - I'll post a picture. 

3. I installed Windows 32bit but I upgraded to 64bit but in System it still says 32bit?

5. Games won't run because of missing DLL files and OpenGL isn't accelerated?

6. No sound plays through TV even though I'm using a HDMI cable and it worked with the Xbox One

Reinstall Windows and install a 64-bit version from the get-go this time around.

19 minutes ago, BradleyAustin19 said:

4. Slow CPU and iGPU performance

Partially because of all the issues above and partially because that just is a slow CPU. You really, really should get more RAM, too.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.