Original Mouse Manufacturer?

Now I've been using this mouse:

52572720_348162025789715_8828922493793206272_n.jpg.a6d1eac4146f9fb2c08d1408ddeb16c4.jpg

This was one of those cheap, but very reliable and comfortable mice. Now ofc you can see that's been scuffed quite a bit which is why I've been looking for a replacement.
Now when I looked up online I found these:

1491113463_PolaroidMultiTaskWireless.JPG.254273e8018679eff57ac7cf6210e8c8.JPG

m003766433_sc7.jpg.3b6fc8c09b8fa5d7800f742812df77ad.jpg

R1217221-01.jpg.12b33e6a3b5164e38ca4c59c17bc0968.jpg

Even Amazon has it:

https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Full-Size-Ergonomic-Wireless-Scrolling/dp/B078HFRNSP/ref=sr_1_65_sspa?keywords=large+silent+mouse&qid=1550787050&s=gateway&sr=8-65-spons&psc=1

As you can see they are all the same mouse just rebranded by different companies. So I wanted to know who is the original manufacturer Cause I really wanted one without any branding whatsoever, like the one I have now.

Any help is appreciated :)

Try opening the back of it where the batteries lay and find a serial number or product number! 

PC Set up 

CPU: I9-9900k

Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro-Wifi

GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Gamin Z 

Cooling: Cooler Master ML360R AIO

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16 GB 3000MHZ (8GB X 2) 

RAM: Corsair Vengence Pro Lighting Enhancement Kit (0GB X 2) 

Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 

PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750 W 80+ Gold Fully Modular 

Case: CoolerMaster MB511 RGB 

Build Log found here:

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

You might be interested in the MX Master 

Yeah this is essentially a fake  mx performance, but I don't wanna pay that much for a mouse

Just now, Justinzonfire said:

Try opening the back of it where the batteries lay and find a serial number or product number! 

I didn't think of that, I'll have a quick gander

You will probably never be able to order it from there if you want just one mouse...

Most manufacteurs are selling their products on Alibaba.com. I even found the company which does the Razer products there without  Razer logo for much cheaper, but mostly you will have to order around 100 pieces or more lol

Just get the one you like and is good for your hand. You use the mouse every day so buy any crap.

20 minutes ago, Hip said:

You will probably never be able to order it from there if you want just one mouse...

Most manufacteurs are selling their products on Alibaba.com. I even found the company which does the Razer products there without  Razer logo for much cheaper, but mostly you will have to order around 100 pieces or more lol

Just get the one you like and is good for your hand. You use the mouse every day so buy any crap.

Yeah but I still want to know where these come from

32 minutes ago, TeenyWeenyMargariti said:

Yeah but I still want to know where these come from

There should be an information on the bottom of the mouse where the sticker with label, EAN code, etc. is.

I've seen a website, but I don't know the name anymore, where you can just type in the companys like "Acer" and then it shows where they have the production etc. Maybe you can find this site.

3 minutes ago, Hip said:

There should be an information on the bottom of the mouse where the sticker with label, EAN code, etc. is.

I've seen a website, but I don't know the name anymore, where you can just type in the companys like "Acer" and then it shows where they have the production etc. Maybe you can find this site.

There is a number that says "Cat: CN5084"

7 hours ago, TeenyWeenyMargariti said:

There is a number that says "Cat: CN5084"

Google it. Maybe you get a result.