Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Laku125

Cheap custom water cooling

Posted · Original PosterOP

Yes i know that aio is better if i want cheap water cooling. Anyway im looking for cheap custom water cooling. Any suggestions for cheap water cooling? 

You're going to have to get super DIY, maybe some fish tank pump modification, and get ready to be using AliExpress.

How about a budget. How cheap is cheap?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k (won) - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Kill Trident Z RGB - Force MP500 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - The venerated Hyper 212 Evo (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G2 650W - Black and green theme, Razer branwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

Linux Proliant ML150 G6:

Xeon X5560 - 24GB ECC DDR3 - MSI GTX 650 - some 7200RPM SATA II thing - Ubuntu (at the moment)

Feel free to critique my website. I am but a young entrepreneur.

Posted · Original PosterOP
2 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

You're going to have to get super DIY, maybe some fish tank pump modification, and get ready to be using AliExpress.

How about a budget. How cheap is cheap?

Cheap is 100-150€ and i have old fish tank pump only thing is that it is loud

7 minutes ago, Laku125 said:

Yes i know that aio is better if i want cheap water cooling. Anyway im looking for cheap custom water cooling. Any suggestions for cheap water cooling? 

Phoenix MLC.

Main PC:                                                                                                                                      

CPU: i9 9900K 5.3 Ghz 1.37V (All cores).

Motherboard: Z390 Gigabyte AORUS MASTER.

RAM: 64GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Red LED 4 x 16GB, 3200Mhz rated, runs at 3200Mhz with reduced timings 14, 16, 16, 16, 34.

GPU: Water cooled RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition SLI (+170 Core) (+930 memory) (2145 boost clock on both) with EKWB Vector blocks on each.

Case: ThermalTake X9.                        

Storage: Seagate 2TB 2x & Samsung EVO SSD 850 500GB & Samsung EVO SSD 850 250GB & Crucial MX500 500GB SSD  & Samsung EVO 960 NVMe 250GB. 

PSU: Corsair HX1200i Platinum 80+ PSU.

Display: PG348Q ROG SWIFT 34" 3440X1440 IPS G-SYNC 100HZ GAMING WIDESCREEN CURVED 3440 x 1440P + PG279Q ASUS ROG SWIFT G-SYNC 165Hz 27" 2560 x 1440P.

Cooling: Custom Loop EKWB CoolStream 480mm 60mm height 3 x radiators with D5 Revo RGB PUMP, 8x Corsair 120mm HD120 RGB Fans and 4x Noctua 3000 RPM 120mm fans, 200mm ThermalTake 800RPM fan (front), Noctua 3000 RPM 140mm fan (rear).

Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 LUX Blue MX Switches.

Sound: T6300 Creative 5.1 speakers with Corsair Vengeance 7.1 1500 Headset.

Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum.

Piano: Yamaha P155.

Phone: Razer Phone with DBRAND skin.

24 minutes ago, Laku125 said:

Cheapest option by far is aliexpress watercooling parts. Bykski and Barrow come to mind. Depending on kit size these will cost between $150 and $250.

Next is EKWB aluminium 'kits'

Then next is EKWB copper 'kits'

Another option, though not technicaly ur average 'custom loop' is a quik release kits, which kind of act the same but are more akin to expandable AIO's.

CPU:Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Classified w/OC & EK Water Block | SoundCard: Asus Xonar D2X - FiiO X3K DAP/DAC for Headphones | Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + Samsung 850 Evo 256GB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads (Push) + NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad (Push/Pull) | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w | Case: Modded CM Storm Stryker | Panasonic 42" Plasma

i hope im not too late.. but a car radiator along with a fishtank pump would work... just keep in mind that you might need a lot of fans or a very large one for this to work.. i am currently working on making that happen and it would cost me less than $100 with the pump that i found on amazon ($25) along with a car radiator ($20) that i found on offerup plus the tubing (~$10) and fans... now the gpu block is easily found for cheap to stay within $100. just keep in mind i did my research and so far i havent found a reason to not do it but im still looking for a reason that would make me not do it... also do your research on the materials and all that.. for me im looking for 2 gpu water blocks and i already have a waterblock/pump combo for my CPU... another reason for a car radiator is beside it being passive, i can keep the fans on low and it will be very quiet and the pump will be the only thing that makes noise but the one i looked at seems to be very quiet (according to the reviews)